Evil Roll Call

• Gamespy Name: T-Khan
    Character: Vega Brinard
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Class: Rogue (1)
    Residence: Gypsy Camp
    Info: Smart-Ass and assholy tendencies. Subtle in his ways but won't deny them.

• yeah this forum is open for everyone. Everything here is ooc, so no information can be taken from this forum into the game.

• I don't think this is an exclusive forum… it seems, for now anyways, to be open to the public...

• Council of Moradin

This doesn't need to be a full length discussion, but am I supposed to be able to access this? 🙂

I never asked to be added in, but I do play several very different characters and most have done things that would make even some of you "evils" cringe.

However one of my characters is Gulir Minert and I would not want anyone here feeling uncomfortable with that. I wouldn't classify myself as a metagamer, but if you are concerned with it, feel free to remove me from this section.

• Login: Henne-JMS
    Character: Faramir Snyder
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Class: Cleric lvl 4 (evil, death)
    Information: …

• login: Desassclur
    Charector: Senalia
    Alignment: Nuetral Evil
    Class: Barbarian
    residence: Gypsy Camp
    information: shes a mean little woman. especially to peasants….

• Login: GridReaper
    Character: Kira Sakai
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Class: Cleric lvl 9
    Information: Priestess of Velsharoon and master metal crafter

• Login: Orock
    Character: Jelde Gametkasha
    Alignment: Neutral-evil
    Class: Cleric lvl 9
    Information: Priestess of Myrkul

• Login: Marlena
    Character: Salina Allenthur
    Class(es)/Level(s): Rogue (4)/Ranger (1)/Fighter (1)
    Residence: Peltarch
    Occupation(s): Senatorial Advisor; Inquisitor of Peltarch
    Information: Salina is a SWF, currently seeking SWM, SWF, MBM, SGF … anyone... for intimate nights of artistic expression and personal exploration. She likes knives, autoerotic asphyxiation, rape fantasies, dogs, and long romantic walks in the moonlight on a beach provided there are dying bodies washing up on said beach. Hobbies include torture, hunting of any sentient creature (humans preferred, goblinoids specialized), political plotting, social sciences, religious anthropology, legal studies, and the occult (specifically Banite). If interested, please contact the administrative offices of the Peltarchian Senate, c/o Inquisitor Allenthur. Please include picture and offering of money or magic weaponry. Paladins need not apply unless you are just in it for the theoligical debate.

• Login: Eledar Myr'Wynn
    Character: Ashan Nottiams
    Class(es)/Level(s): 10th cleric
    Residence: Gypsy camp
    Information: I shouldn't have to write anything here… 🙂

• Login: Rashidi
    Character: Gasun Bacrun
    Class(es)/Level(s): Rogue 2/ Fighter 2
    Residence: Norwick
    Information: Basically Gasun is the kind of guy that would do anything for money and power. He does assassinations, robberies, extortion, simple thug work.. you name it 😉

• Login : Snot Goblin
    Character: Jalael Orthold
    Level: Monk(1) Sorceror (1)
    Residence: Norwick
    RP Token: No

Information: A member of the Order of the Dark Moon. Jalael is a devout worshipper of Shar thereby making him enemies with a lot of other people. A little obsessed with 'the Darkness' Jalael loathes the world thinking that it has brought nothing but misery since the dawn of time. His bitter past lead him to turn to Shar seeking solace and years later after becoming a part of the Dark Moon he has come to Narfell, seeking revenge on a world that he feels has wronged him.

• Login: Wykith Centauri
    Character: Syne Bloodmist
    (s): Sorcerer (7)
    Residence: Peltarch

Read Bio for information.

• Login: Nimbrethil
    Character: Eléndel Baenre
    Residence: below

• Login: Phoenix_UK
    Character: Marianne de Marilesse
    Alignment: NE
    Class(es)/Level(s): Wizard/ level 2 (necromantic school)
    Information: Marianne lives among the gypsies relatively harmlessley… she hones her skills in the forests, and awaits an opportunity to fulfill her lust for power. Be it power arcane, or power mundane, to control the fate of others is her goal, before or after death...

• Login: attlen
    Character: Ferrator
    Alignment: Lawful evil
    Class(es)/Level(s): Ranger 1 / Monk 4
    Information: A hunter and consumer of, primarily, faerie and their kin. Isolationist and agoraphobic, but generally calm and sadistic when confronted.
    Hates and despises children, but loves animals.

Login: attlen
    Character: Ayrie
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Class(es)/Level(s): Ranger 1 / Rogue 2 / Barb 1
    Information: A murderer, a thief, and a cutthroat. Ayrie has problems will all figures of authority, but he has a knack for talking his way out of trouble. He has committed first degree murder seven times in Norwick and has never been caught.
    A fierce enemy of the temple of the Blinding Light.

• Login: LordAzrael
    Character: Ashe Blackthorn
    Class(es)/Level(s): Rogue 3/Fighter 2/Cleric 4
    Information: Assassin of Cyric (pretends to be a follower of Bhaal, and hence is assumed by most evil folk to be a Banite).
    RP Token: Yes

• Login: Jordash
    Character: Akira
    Classes/Levels: Rogue (1) Cleric (5) Monk (1)
    Information: He is a Banite…