~Celebrations! Auction!~

• _As the south continues to show progress of being built, Kathea is seen going about Peltarch asking for donations for hosting a festival. Nowhere seems to be out of her intent of where she'll ask, including trying to get in contact with the King or one of his subjects for a donation for such an event for all of Peltarch.

Kathea also goes about finding people who would be willing to supply proper party things: food, music, entertainment, fireworks, decorations, as well as items donated or purchased at a discount price for an Auction! She says that much of the proceeds of the auction will go to continued help rebuilding the south, while a small cut will be a donation to the Mother of Cats. Kathea looks just about everywhere, even leaving to head to Norwick to talk to the gnome there about fireworks.

Kathea is also seen wandering the town, mostly south of the gates, looking for a large, open area where tents, tables, chairs, and blankets could be put so the whole city had room to enjoy the festivities and the sky clear for the fireworks show._

// Thinking it could be this upcoming Sunday, if no one objects and that is enough time?

• Part 2 of the auction to be held tomorrow when traffic is high enough. If you see Kathea on, make sure to be around!

• TOMORROW, TUESDAY. 9:30 PM CENTRAL STANDARD.

… so sorry this keeps getting postponed. But there's lots of goodies to be had.

• I may be a little late, stuff came up, but I will be there

• Sister's birthday today. I will try to make it but may be busy at that specific time!

• Word quickly spreads through the farming community of a celebration! Workers, wearied and smudged with dirt from their constant labors rebuilding the farmlands and southern walls, look forward to an evening of drinking, gambling, martial competitions, and more importantly, the auction!

The party is to be held outside of Peltarch's south gate. A small notice is posted just outside outlining the events to come.

-Archery Contest
    -Fight Night
    -Auction - Proceeds going to the construction to the South

//I would like to do this around 8PM, Eastern Standard (-5 GMT) today Sunday, June the 5th. Please let me know any player input and whether that time will work for people.

• POSTPONED UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY. VOID SAYS BLAME THEM.

• Kathea makes plans to have things set up outside the south gates so there would be plenty of room, and so the people celebrating could see all the hard work Anna and the workers did to repair the south. Kathea is hard to work at getting things mapped out and set up, relieved that some people helped out, like Gnarl with acquiring ale and Anna and her contributions, as well as any of the workers or townsfolk helping set up for the big day.

// Party should be tomorrow (Sunday) at about 6pm GMT, assuming Void is still good to go. Those able to make it, please do! Should be a great time.

• Hearing of this, Anna seems to brighten up, and would offer a few things from her personal collection when Kat has time to collect. Furthermore, she would invite with Kat's permission, any townspeople or farmers that might like to sell their local wares too, pottery, old clothes, anything that they may have to assist, as well as heading to Norwick to see if anything Yllalynn might have to donate as well.

Anna also considers if she's available to attend herself, to open her home to those who would like to view the shrine of Sharess, taking some extra time to tidy and make things clean for anyone who may wish to attend. Adults only, in that case.

(I'm trying to get the day off Sunday for my birthday, if I can attend, I sure as heck will!)