Kudos

• New Kudos Thread, due to trimming of forums.

• Kudos to Wolfe & Clownbaby for handling my item reskin request! 🙂

• @speedy_z_ said in Kudos:

Huge kudos to the DMs! I look forward to getting in on the action this weekend! 🙂

Seconded.

• Huge kudos to the DMs! I look forward to getting in on the action this weekend! 🙂

• Big ole kudos to DM_Guthook for coming out to play with a couple of roguish types in Norwick. It really was a blast from the past.

• I can but chime in with the above - I've loved this plot and all its different elements, so intricately and elegantly woven together over time. I hope to do it justice through Isolde's pen at a future point, but for now, massive kudos to Flom and as always to the players. Even with something a time crunch on our hands, everyone clearly brought their A game and the RP flowed throughout, including mid-combat. Well played all, and thank you.

• The whole Desolace plot was an experience unlike anything else! A milestone in seven (!?) years of mystery, ever deepening and convoluting as we went. Just last week, my Sunday PnP group discussed why we've seen so little high level play, and I brought up @Flom as an example of how to do it well. The Sign of One was the perfect backdrop, because I don't believe any monster stat block could make those levels feel rewarding. The thrill has been in watching the world change in response to our choices. The debates. The betrayals. The loss. The victories. The fractal glass plot really made it clear who we were and what we'd achieved, why our differing visions mattered, why our arguments and friendship were important. All of it, down to the books we found, the sort of storytelling that's difficult to fake with freshly baked characters.

So thanks to Flom, and thanks to all the players. I'm ever eager to see what you do next.

• Big kudos to Flom and the company of heroes that saved reality, and more importantly, created a new array of great moments to remember. Thank you for having me in the finale of another epic story, and thank you for all the hours of great work that go behind setting everything up, from the event preparation, to the toolsetting of those custom items with flavourful, endless descriptions, and everything in between. I know well the amount of work and mindfulness it takes to prepare elaborate, year-long, deep plots, and I feel privileged to be able to experience it without really doing much more than playing the game and enjoying every moment of it. My feelings of gratefulness and appreciation can't really be expressed with words.

As for the player side, one would think that there has to be a point where living unique experiences with a group of creative, intelligent, and talented people ends up getting old, but it really doesn't! Well played, everyone, I'm looking forward to see more of each of you.

• Hear, hear! Extra gold stars for going above and beyond with the diary of one of our "villains", which proved a real storytelling gem to bring tears to the most hardened adventurer's eyes!

• Big shoutout once again to Flom and all the selection of wonderful people and talented roleplayers who participated in the weekend's events. A different flavour of fun, and the usual thoroughly enjoyable experience. I only regret deeply that I had to leave early (damn real life!), and I can't wait to see more of it!

• Legion

Hey Flom!

Made a Persuade skill check for the first time ever - after about 15 years of play!

Thanks.

Not sure if the persuade check impacted the outcome of the scenario at all, but it was great to see that skill finally get a roll in game!

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for yesterday's Unit 3 adventure and all those that participated in gleefully portraying our maverick Kront guards, complete with lollipop sticks dangling from mouths and busting both chops and doors down with equal gusto! And for the spooksome storytelling that followed, a nice way to round off the evening.

• Seconds on everything said about the Crimson Crossroads! I'll be worried for poor Constance until we meet again.

• Hear, hear! And while every PC hasn't been able to make it to every outing, extra kudos to our DM for taking care to keep everyone up to date both through forums and IG. It's inevitable that time constraints play a role, but I think it's worked quite well so far and that everyone who signed up's had fun. And will again, no doubt!

• Huge shoutout to DM Lazarus for an outstanding vampire-themed adventure that had all the shades of fun. Every NPC is memorable, unique, and lovable (or hateable) in their own merit.

Likewise, a deep bow to the fellow PCs that each is portraying their own vampire to such exquisite beauty and uniqueness. I can't wait for the next episode!

• Kudos once again to DM Lazarus and the players checking in at fang o'clock for the Red Communion - well played, one and all, and here's hoping for a just as exciting time to follow!

• Absolutely! I love the cast of varied bloodsuckers we got going, each with their own quirky personality and traits. Looking forward to more!

• @karnivor Yes yes! Seconded! It's such a wonderful idea and change of pace. And I don't know if I'm more excited for the coterie to feel like family or to start stabbing each other in the heart.

• Kudos to DM Lazarus and all the players willing to get their fangs on for the first segment of The Crimson Crossroads. Though not everyone made it to the whole of the event, it was a promising start, equal parts eerie and fun. I found myself pitying poor Jubal!

• Belatedly joining on the kudos! From the hectic climb to the slide of (near)death, all in all, an amazing heart-pumping adventure. One less Sembian damsel in distress(?) in the world, I'll call it a good day!

Well played everyone who joined the mayhem from the player side!