PROTECT YOUR HOME

FIGHT FOR YOUR FUTURE AND

THE FUTURE OF YOUR LOVED ONES

YOUR FRIENDS WILL LIKE IT

YOUR CITY WILL LOVE IT

YOUR ENEMIES WILL HATE IT

JOIN PELTARCH ARMY TODAY

TO RECEIVE THE NEW SOLDIER BUNDLE PACK*

//*This is both an IC and OOC invitation to make characters that join Peltarch staff in any division (Far Scouts, Cerulean Knights, Archangels and Defenders) since a lot is going on, and I'd like to make it easy for others to create new PCs and join the fun. Contact Shallyah ingame to be forwarded as applicant by herself, and opt to the New Soldier bundle Pack.

The New Soldier Bundle Pack contains:

1 Armor of your choice
    1 Masterwork weapon of your choice
    10 Cure Serious Wounds potion bundle

All packs are handed out by Shallyah. The armor is to be a generic one (for example, if you need full plate, you will get a regular one) but I have a few especial ones that can be chosen instead, first come first served basis:

Chaos Plate - Half Plate (7AC/1Dex/50lb/Heavy), +2 AC Bonus, +3 AC Bonus vs Lawful, Only Usable by Chaotic.

Gnomish Magnetic Armor - Half Plate (7AC/1Dex/50lb/Heavy), +1 AC Bonus, 12 Spell Resistance.

Fine Banded Mail - Banded Mail (6AC/1Dex/45lb/Heavy), +1 AC Bonus.

Adamantine Chainmail - Chain Mail (5AC/2Dex/40lb/Medium). +2 AC Bonus.

Silver Scales - Chain Mail (5AC/2Dex/40lb/Medium), +1 Charisma, +2 Perform, Dim Light (White).

Enchanted Chainmail - Chain Mail (5AC/2Dex/40lb/Medium). +1 AC Bonus.

Fencing Whites - Leather Armor (2AC/6Dex/10lb/Light), Piercing DR 5/-, +2 Parry, +2 Tumble, Only Usable by Human and Half-Elf.

The Weapons will be Masterworks either acquired from spawns, DM loot, or crafters. If Shallyah can have access to a +1 Enhancement, she'll give you that instead, but don't count on it.

Conditions: You receive the bundle when you are accepted as Recruit. From that moment the weapon is yours and the potions can be used as needed. When you make it to Private, you get to keep the armor as yours too. If you become inactive or fail to make it to Private within a reasonable time frame (I will take into account Defender DM activity and such, so don't worry. Basically don't go inactive on that PC), you need to give the armor back to Shallyah. Really, if you run away with the armor, she will hurt you. A lot.

That's all, happy patrolling!

• Agrees with Bael… the 10 potions would be nice and is there a time from they have to stay with this offer or if they leave they have to return the armor and weapon

• Bael glances at the poster a moment thinking quietly

hmm…wonder if I am eligible for the weapon....don't need the armor....but the weapon would be good.