The Crimson Crossroad - A Finale after Dark

• I don't know how long I can stay as I have acquired some compromises for Sunday evening, but I'll be there at the beginning and for as long as possible!

• Kindred from all three Courts have come together by the command of their sires and masters alike.

In uncertain fellowship, they set out on their first mission as a Coterie. They journeyed north, descending upon the Jewel of the Icelace after sunset.

Subtly, they crept into Peltarch from below, and then maneuvered through the nightlife of the Docks taverns until they found the leads they so sorely needed.

"Retrieve Jubal", was their command, and retrieve her they did. They brought their wayward cousin to heel, brought her home to her own sire, to answer for her missteps and mistakes.

By bringing her low, they had raised their stature. Proven the disparate Courts could work together. With this demonstration, their futures would only hew together all the closer. With this demonstration, the eyes of their elders were fixed upon them.

Now they are called to the rare Rite of Red Communion, to formalize their Coterie before their sires and the leading kindred of all three Courts.

Deep in the darkness below Mintas Rhelgor, their fates will be irrevocably intertwined.

Remember well, kindred, that ambition is all too often neighbour to ruin.

Many thanks to all those who have rolled Vampire PCs for this series, and who came along for our initial event last Monday. Our next major outing will be for the Red Communion, and will take place tomorrow - Sunday the 15th of October, starting at approx 1-2pm GMT.

• Sig,
    Court of Hunger,
    Wolfe Casement
    a quiet but smiley noble with professional posture

• The Halfling Defence League

Lukos Hillborn, court of sorrows, sired by Galen

• Avery LaFraise, court of Sorrows.

• We have enough to get the ball rolling - please feel free to go in game and roll your characters at your earliest convenience! I will be around today to help with setup so let me know if you need any additional information. If we get enough characters rolled & ready today we will do some introductory events!

If you're still mulling over which Court to pick, we seem to have an even mix already by happy coincidence, so feel free to go with your (unbeating) heart's desire!

• Valeria Beaumont, Court of Sorrows, sired by Morgana Makere.

• Yolanda, court of Valour, sired by Amelia.
    A former headmistress of Spellweaver Academy, dropped off the face of Toril decades ago.

• Agatha Wondmere, Court of Hunger.
    A gentlewoman thief who perhaps chose the wrong house one night long ago. Intelligencer and recovery artist for her court.

• Bellamy, Court of Valour, sired by Amelia.

• Registered Voters

Trazom, court of sorrows, sired by Gustav

• Wolfe- Kist-haa. Court of hunger, sired by Parnell.