Kayleb's Korner.

• Legion

This one didn't really turn out the way I had hoped. The sketch was a bit off, and I put it together with a digital photo of the drawing instead of scanning it, so it turned out a bit fuzzy. Still the best thing I have that catches Marty though.

• Legion

Having a go at my D&D character.
    She is based around the 5e spell Shadowblade. Wizard (Bladesinger) 6, Fighter (Eldritch Knight) 7.
    Abishag is the daughter of the Captain of the Guard of Candlekeep. Initially a book worm emotionally crippled by her militaristic Father's crushing disapproval, she has grown into a dedicated warrior. Still suffers from a deep sense of inferiority however.

She does a Kylo Ren stomp when she ignites her Shadowblade. Not sure if I'm catching it though. Advice welcome.

Work in progress...
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Legion

Family is out of the house, so I have a bit of time to do some art .... to ease my loneliness ...

alt text

EDIT: Done a little more work on it.
    alt text
    Not that happy with it. I still can't draw hands for shite.

• Perfect! We'll hire Beholders to deal with the Ekolids!

• Legion

Super quick scribble I did at work a while back.
    Current fiendish wasp plot reminded me of it.
    alt text

... it's a Bee-Holder.

• Legion

I've had more fun playing Marty than I've ever had with any other character in any other RPG I've ever played. This image is a bit of a train crash, but I think it caught the character. It's really just a cut and paste fest of different images I stole off the net. No real talent required.

The original pic I stole to base the image on:

• Legion

Thanks.

This is some old stuff I did for Rei and his friends. They were putting together thier own PnP campaign and asked me to make some art for it. Again, not 100% happy with the way most of it turned out. Some of it was a bit rushed. And some of it I spent too much time on. Mind you … I'm never really happy with my own stuff.

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Really good! I absolutely adore the throwing knife bandoleer(s) and the almost Clint Eastwood like look on her face.

"Go ahead punk…make my day..."

^_^

Awesome job!