Notice board message: The Demon hunt

• Goblin Hold, both levels

Clear.

• "While heading south for some shopping, I took the opportunity to rule the following areas out: Spellweaver woods and cave, woodland pass, misty lake. I remain at stand-by to help with the locations found.

~Nica~"

• "I've checked the first two levels of that cave, but it goes deeper still and could be worth exploring in full. ~Nica~"

• Perhaps those spider caves near old Jiyyd...there's an Orb Weaver down there, too.

• Grand work, all of you.
    That's two out of three remaining targets. The (so far) last appears to be a bebilith in a cave somewhere.
    Find me in the city when any of you are ready to attempt to destroy them.

• Sam reports in

Mines under Aura Runedar are clear...no demons, anyway.
    Minotaur maze up to the labyrinth (but not in). Need more folks for that...

• ((for clarity, that's the same map I referred to: East of the Pass - Swamplands))

• Dev

East of the Pass - on the eastern side of the Icelace.... Giant demons wandering the swamps. Be cautious!

• "Update, Swamplands:

Traversing to the other side of the Scar, I sought to scout out the resistance. They've massacred farmsteads by the coast and as I got closer to the afflicted area, I instantly came across three hulking Glabrezu. They saw through my attempt at stealth instantly, and if these are the footsoldiers, expect a very taxing fight. A solid party needs to be assembled, I'll try to make myself available for such.

~Nica~"

• A ridiculously cutesy set of handwritting follows;

"Cloudy Plains - Prairie: NOT CLEAR SUPER FULL OF DEMONS ALL OVER THE PLACE, YIKES!
    -J.T. Firefly"

• "Ogre's Gorge - clear.

East of the Pass - Druid's grove, clear, west swamps, clear.

East of the Pass, swampland - NOT clear. Sulphur and burning heat, though no foes sighted.

Based on the previous infestations, bring a strong party.

~Nica~"

• South of Norwick:

Old Graveyard - clear
    Lake - clear
    Hobgoblin areas - clear
    Hobgoblin cave - clear
    Ostromog Mines (upper level) - clear, did not go to the lower levels.
    Scar - only harpies and wyvenrs - clear
    Area next to the Scar - seems clear, altough there were some fiendish goblins there. No fog detected

Peltarch:

Regal Maid - clear

Mark

• Out past the Kuo Toa

• Cavern Lake Northeast
    • Cavern Lake Northwest
    • Cavern Lake Southeast
    • Cavern North

Clear.

• "Irrigation tunnels, clear.

Shallow kuo toa caverns, clear.

Ettin caves and duergar maze, clear.

~Nica~"

• Giantspire Mountains - Snowy Pass, encountered and destroyed

One glabrezu lieutenant, guarded by upward of fifty fiendish worshippers.
    The lieutenant required highly enchanted weapons to be damaged. It also managed to summon additional glabrezu.
    The fiendish worshippers proved extremely strong, but the effect of Boom Pipes managed to kill several in a single blow.

• A hastily written note, urgently underlined:

"Demons sighted! Aid requested in Blackbridge - Eve Tanner"

• "Gypsy Camp, including waterfall and collapsed caves, clear.

Gypsy woods, on a southern-bound loop past the waterfall and into goblin territory, through Skara's cave and the goblin mines, out into the Fuzzy Den, clear.

Moldy Rat tribes caverns, clear.

~Nica~"

• In a tidy hand, the following is added to the board:

"Tunnels below Jiyyd, adjescent plains and its caves (only the first two levels checked of the spider cavern), clear. This includes the old ruined dwarven temple, the small orc cave and the so called bat cave.

Mintas Forest, west, clear.

The road to Ormpur including the rancid cave, clear.

Ormpur proper, including the tower, misty cave and the peaceful glen, clear.

~Nica~"

• Added to the notice board is the following, written in a stylish, swirling hand:

"To our current knowledge, three invasion points remain, each with a leader and supporting forces. Though the locations remain unknown, the leaders are as follow: a Nabassu Lieutenant with his own tribe of rabid gnolls (~not~ near our gnoll areas), a Bebilith, and a powerful Balor. The last is the most dangerous, bring backup and the best of the best!"

• Sebrienne mentions that the road from Backbridge to Peltarch seemed clear of demons, but the Chief’s cave wasn’t checked. The road from the Hot Springs to Blackbridge seemed clear too.