Kudos

• @dorakhan said in Kudos:

Kudos to @Seisan for all of his dev work but especially in the most recent months. The RLG extensions have really given new life to the server's PvE "game" and the player/DM tools are fantastic.

After having tested out some of the new commands that Seisan has done on the DM side of things. The RLG changes and just for his willingness to help when someone (Me) is stuck on something.

To all you Devs who make the server improve on a daily basis, you all do an amazing job. Kudos to you all. @its_a_fire @Lence @Goddess-of-Spite @Seisan @Dorakhan @tpickles

• Kudos to @Seisan for all of his dev work but especially in the most recent months. The RLG extensions have really given new life to the server's PvE "game" and the player/DM tools are fantastic.

• Banned

Big Kudos to Dm Bastage.

Miwa was with Leogg, Samwell and Thau'lira just outside the firegiant areas fighting Creel when one disarmed her and the sword seems to have fallen between terrain and walkmesh or something. It disappeared.

Dm Bastage not only replaced the sword; He added a wonderful story to its description. A big thank you and kudos.

• Kudos to Gogs, Miwa, and Isendir for the rescue mission in the middle of the night!

• Kudos to DM Underhill and the return of Wheel! Of! Chicanery! As usual my brain is made of teflon upon which facts slip off when I need them the most, but I still had loads of fun! 😄

• Kudos to DM Lazarus for an intensely terrifying event - and to the rest of Isolde's Suicidal Five for daring to go along on what she herself admitted wasn't so much a plan as a wild stab in the dark. At least those haughty vampires can't accuse them of being chicken! ✊

• Legion

Kudos Jazz -> Nico for taking Marty out on a run through giant country. I don't get to run with other players often, so this was a real kicker for me. Thanks for the company!

• Big, big kudos for the wonderful updates to the Marigold Forests. Wonderfully pretty maps, quirky details in abundance and curious puzzling twists and turns… all around a greatly enjoyable experience! Go forth and explore with a small party of friends, take your time and enjoy all the details added to this hidden gem corner of the server. 😄

• Legion

Huge kudos to zee for returned lost property!
    ...And for general awesomeness.

• @its_a_fire said in Kudos:

Kudos to @Robyn for entrusting me with such a delicious RP hook! I wish you much fun with the outcome. And thank you to @Flom for not just adding some DM magic but for making the effort to understand what 'Atonement' could mean within the scope of a windy religion.

Kudos you you and Flom for doing it! I had no idea what to expect and for a moment, actually considered the spiked man's offer. Thank you very much.

• Kudos to @Robyn for entrusting me with such a delicious RP hook! I wish you much fun with the outcome. And thank you to @Flom for not just adding some DM magic but for making the effort to understand what 'Atonement' could mean within the scope of a windy religion.

• Great event yesterday from DM Serendipidy, always interesting to get an impression of the nexus war event from long ago, as i didn't get to be involved in that at the time. Nice to come back after a bit of a creative break to a serious danger and consequence event as we did yesterday. A shame you didn't get to see any of the MCPlay Shar events fairly recently, it had a similar vibe about them. Some dangerous encounters, and plenty of learning experiences about preparing for places i've not yet been to IC.

Nothing we like more IC than seeing Balor's run.... 😉

• I'd like to shout out kudos to the group that went to the Plane of Elemental Earth last night, and in general to those that have been participating in my "A Dance with Demons" Plot.

Last night was a harsh romp with some of the most dangerous creatures that you can fight, and you guys pulled through and were really great sports all around about the deaths it took to get there. Thank you for being the best players that a DM could hope for. ❤

• Kudos to DM Wildling for keeping us on our toes throughout the weekend. A Balor a day decidedly does not keep the doctor away, but it DOES keep boredom well at bay. Yikes! 😨

• Kudos to DM Lazarus for a two-part trek into far-away places. Wonderful ambiance throughout with horror and wonder in all the right doses, as well as rich story stuff and spiceful detail, all the way down to the heavily accented locals!

• Great big gushing kudos for the wonder that is Marigold Vale - where I happily spent the entire weekend with Isolde, after dragging my feet all through the week in setting off to find it. Extra thanks to my kind co-players who did not spoil a single surprise. ❤

• Peltarch Employee

Kudos to the demon hunt Wilding ran. I missed an important meeting for it XD (It was reschedulable so all good!)

• On that note, kudos to the group of players that showed up for being so patient and lovely - I didn't go easy, and it was all dealt with in the best of spirits, even though I had a few fumbles that shall not be spoken of!

It's good to be back, and I can't wait to keep sharing wonderful adventures with you all.

• Kudos to DM Wildling for a demon flavoured blast from the past - a well executed event with none of the rust showing! Of course, I would've liked to have SEEN more of it, but those big bad demons will ruin a bard's day by cruelly blinding them to the show! shakes fist

• The Halfling Defence League

Kudos to everyone who's contributed on dev work. You guys keep this 20ish year old game amazing and have made it stay my absolute favorite game.