Kudos

• Peltarch Employee

Kudos to the demon hunt Wilding ran. I missed an important meeting for it XD (It was reschedulable so all good!)

• On that note, kudos to the group of players that showed up for being so patient and lovely - I didn't go easy, and it was all dealt with in the best of spirits, even though I had a few fumbles that shall not be spoken of!

It's good to be back, and I can't wait to keep sharing wonderful adventures with you all.

• Kudos to DM Wildling for a demon flavoured blast from the past - a well executed event with none of the rust showing! Of course, I would've liked to have SEEN more of it, but those big bad demons will ruin a bard's day by cruelly blinding them to the show! shakes fist

• The Halfling Defence League

Kudos to everyone who's contributed on dev work. You guys keep this 20ish year old game amazing and have made it stay my absolute favorite game.

• Kudos to DMs Lazarus and Underhill for ladling on the mystery over the week, good stuff by both!

• @goddess-of-spite

More Flom for trying, and Dora for succeeding. 😉

• Kudos to WouldBeBard for his detailed reports on things!
    I wish I made it to the fractal glass finale! I read the report last night befor bed- seemed like an awesome one!
    Kudos to Xanatos and the DM's and players involved claps

And kudos to Dora and Flom for trying and succeeding in some enchantments for Seth and I recently!

• Kudos to WouldBeBard when George braved the Bugbears with Meadow in the Mines of Blackbridge. Just the two of us. This is includes the stone bridge, where several times things got dicey. Nevertheless, we emerged bloody but victorious.

• Late kudos for fractal glass serie of events, to DM Xanatos Gambit. 🙂

• Kudos to DM Lazarus for continued vampire shenanigans, as well as endlessly entertaining NPCs. Mildred Dunderstone is Peltarch's favourite well-meaning guardswoman I dare say! XD

• Fractal Glass was weird and complicated. Thank you to all the players who made the effort to participate, follow-up, write on the forums, and work well with one another over the past year. Thanks in particular for the team spirit, the dynamic between you and the group, the good faith you guys gave each-other, the character growth you allowed to happen, and for buying in.

It can be unwieldy to DM for so many people at once, but you made it easy and fun for me. So thank you:

• Karnivor
    • Attentus
    • its_a_fire
    • WouldBeBard
    • DarkHorseman
    • MCPLay
    • Caoimh
    • KingCreeper
    • Robyn
    • Goddess of Spite
    • DrDreadlock
    • Fadia

• @darkspyr said in Kudos:

Big ole Kudos to Dora and all our Devs who keep the grumpy old beast running and exciting. Also for keeping up with the game.

+1

• @karnivor said in Kudos:

Massive kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for a worthy and masterly orchestrated finale to the Fractal Glass plot, challenging in both the mind-wrangling and combat department! Well played to all my co-players too! 👏

Seconded! Just a wonderful plot! It's even sad to see the fractals go too, so I hope they pop up again.

• Big ole Kudos to Dora and all our Devs who keep the grumpy old beast running and exciting. Also for keeping up with the game.

• Massive kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for a worthy and masterly orchestrated finale to the Fractal Glass plot, challenging in both the mind-wrangling and combat department! Well played to all my co-players too! 👏

• Hear hear, that was great fun! I was particularily glad to see all the players get into the spirit of things so whole heartedly, well played!

• Three cheers for Xanathos Gambit for a rare visit to the carnival!
    I'm sorry I had to bail by the end, but there was a serious storm overhead.

• Thanks to DM Lazarus for a recent serie of fun events!

• I'm echoing that feeling! It is really a boon to go ingame and have such fantastic players and DMs to spend quality RP time with!

• Kudos to Caoimh for a stir of plottiness over the past week - and to my wonderful co-players who not only shared in the fun but picked up the slack when my own energy ran out, and told the tale of what happened after.