Of Bandits and Drow

• Some of you have already been involved in certain happenings lately that involved both bandits and drow. Caravans were assaulted, and you found out that the drow were looking for something. It's time to investigate further, and you've heard a rumour of another caravan that was assaulted near old Jiyyd.
    Does it have anything to do with the previous attacks? Did the drow find what they were looking for? It sure is worth investigating!

Find out this Sunday. At 4PM GMT +1 ((you guys gotta convert that, I'm reivindicating my timezone here! But I believe it'll be around 10am, so not oversleeping?))
    Also if that time is le' suck for most, I can try and adapt, so make your comment below on who's coming (PC name) and your preferred time if this one doesn't fit you.

• @gonnar said in Of Bandits and Drow:

This next weekend. Sunday. 10pm my time so it's reasonable for everyone. ((I think, and @Robyn will correct me if I'm wrong, that it would translate to 4pm EDT))
    Someone has made research on the materia, and has found out where is the last known location of the chalice. ((you'll FOIG))
    People is welcome, doesn't matter if they were in previous events or not.

Since you asked...

I think you're on GMT+2. US EDT is GMT-4. So, 6 hours difference. 10pm minus 6 hours is 4pm US EDT.

However, I think Spain has two time zones, but since most of them are in Central European Summer Time, you're probably right.

• Tory should be there no problem.

• This next weekend. Sunday. 10pm my time so it's reasonable for everyone. ((I think, and @Robyn will correct me if I'm wrong, that it would translate to 4pm EDT))
    Someone has made research on the materia, and has found out where is the last known location of the chalice. ((you'll FOIG))
    People is welcome, doesn't matter if they were in previous events or not.

• @gonnar said in Of Bandits and Drow:

Since we couldn't pull this off due to low numbers, we'll be trying again this weekend. Tentatively the Saturday at 8pm my time (GMT +1) which I suppose it's
    US EDT - 4pm
    US CDT - 3pm
    US MDT - 2pm
    US PDT - 1pm

That time hopefully works better for you people?

US EDT is GMT-4, so it would be --

US EDT - 3pm
    US CDT - 2pm
    US MDT - 1pm
    US PDT - Noon

• I will do my best to make it. Character will depend on what the group needs. Sebrienne was involved last time.

• Count me in. I think that may be Tory.

• Since we couldn't pull this off due to low numbers, we'll be trying again this weekend. Tentatively the Saturday at 8pm my time (GMT +1) which I suppose it's
    US EDT - 4pm
    US CDT - 3pm
    US MDT - 2pm
    US PDT - 1pm

That time hopefully works better for you people?

• I may be able to get Six into this.

• PokemonGo Gofest this weekend so we will see...

• Yay, should have time for this. 😄

If all goes as planned, will join with Frances of Darkhavens. 🙂

• Those of us on the US east coast are on GMT -4, so that would translate to

US EDT - 11am
    US CDT - 10am
    US MDT - 9am
    US PDT - 8am