Kudos

• Kudos to all those players who always make the Sunday's adventures worth of a consistent heavy rp investment!

• Kudos to DMs Xanatos Gambit and Rare Earth for their respective events over the weekend - great stuff, and in great company at that! Can't wait to hear what happened next, after my unfortunate necessity for sleep struck.

• was worth staying up until 5am for

• Kudos to DavidNWN (DM Infernal) for running a really fun event even after accidentally sleeping in!

Looking forward to the continuation of the storyline 🙂

• I want to give a big kudos to the DM's and the playerbase that has been nothing but supportive. I am humbled and amazed and are enjoying all interactions, learning more about my character and how to roleplay. Thank you all.

• Kudos to Flom and DrD respectively for interesting happenings in my playtime over the weekdays - from museum heists to mage tower crawls, it's all appreciated! And a little side-kudos to the whimsical hilarity of simply hanging out at the commons, introducing the soon to become game of choice for anyone who's anyone: Outlaw THIS! 😁

• Kudos to DrD for a wonderful event last night - it can't have been easy juggling that many players, but once the party got moving for real, it all worked out and the challenge of wild magic made things more than interesting. Gah! Memorable for sure, and a happy ending despite the odds!

• Kudos to Andelas for running a series of fantastic events over the last few days. His narratives are always engaging and appropriately challenging

• Big kudos to the group and DM for our crawl through the Norwick crypts to Gaunttown. It was a decent sized group and I felt special because the group allowed my character to scout and the DM made it a useful endeavor. Thanks all, it was a fun jaunt.

• Kudos to DrD and Flom respectively for their various contributions towards spicing up my stay-at-home easter holiday; from roaming to combat bonanza, plottery and fun interactions! Candy for all the players too! 😸

• Complete Kudos to the introduction of young Jake, Shannon's squire. To whichever DM did that, I was deeply touched.

• @caoimh said in Kudos:

Kudos to Rust and the players involved in the Norwick jail kerfuffle, I had trouble typing with how hilariously out of hand things got!

Likewise. I couldn't believe how things got out of hand so fast, but it was certainly memorable.

• Kudos to Rust and the players involved in the Norwick jail kerfuffle, I had trouble typing with how hilariously out of hand things got!

• Peltarch Employee

Kudos to Flom and everyone involved for offering some closure to a part of Jiyyd's history and a scar that can finally be healed for the dwarves now and those who had once lived there.

• @araighn said in Kudos:

Kudos to Flom and all players involved in the event under the Kaxanar Temple ruins.

Big time major league kudos to Flom! That was a great event, well done. Thanks to all the players involved too

• Kudos to Flom and all players involved in the event under the Kaxanar Temple ruins.

• Dev

Kudos to @Ulyetia for leading the collection of areas with missing discovery xp. Thanks!

• Dev

+1 to winterhawk's comment. Thanks Unholy!

• Banned

Huge Kudos to Unholy for taking Lauriella, Mashal, and Droim on the weirdest acid trip adventure we've ever been on. Oh-god that was fun.

• Kudos to DM Lazarus for the highly amusing war machine incident - possibly the most petulant construct ever! I envisioned very vividly a squishy Dalek inside of it when it asserted that "WIRES ARE INFERIOR!" 😁

Additional kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for a very uncharacteristic frothing at the mouth raging bard experience!