Kudos

• Kudos to Void and DrD for their respective contributions to the merriment of I dare say all, myself included! 😸

• Kudos to all who made the mining trip so fun indeed. And additional kudos to BabyClown for finally bringing back the so long absent dwarven drama and a small part of Thorin's lost grim nature!

• Kudos to everyone who joined the Union's logging trip to the Ogre Woods. It was a huge group, but we managed to stick together, take out the hag, and get some lumber. Well done!

And, as always, a huge kudos to DM Void for setting it all up and his continued support. 🙂

• @araighn said in Kudos:

Kudos to DM Cheezit for nearly killing Brumir, Thorin, Shiney, and Sam in the Kua Toa caverns! 🙂

No doubt! Greater cleave FTL! lol
    Thanks for making it fun!

• Kudos to DM Cheezit for nearly killing Brumir, Thorin, Shiney, and Sam in the Kua Toa caverns! 🙂

• Kudos to DMCheezit and the meanderings through, what we like to call in the south, a Georgia summer. Thanks for the group of hot heads that came along with us. It warmed my heart to see so many there.

• @preacher said in Kudos:

A huge Kudos to DM Void for unleashing the Duergar forces upon some poor adventurers and spicing up their quest!

Seconded!

• A huge Kudos to DM Void for unleashing the Duergar forces upon some poor adventurers and spicing up their quest!

• @tpickles said in Kudos:

Kudos to void by bringing the new PS system in with a bang

Yes, I really loved that the players were involved in accomplishing this, it really made it a bit of special. Oh, and now I have gnome nightmares again, I just got over that. Thanks to the You and Void, a true cooperation between Devs and DMs to make something special happen.

• Dev

Kudos to void by bringing the new PS system in with a bang

• @babyclown said in Kudos:

@speedy_z_ said in Kudos:

Kudos my fellow Crafters Union members and friends for the harrowing resource gathering trek into the Coldstone Mountains! 😀

Also, a huge kudos to DM Void for adding drama and adventure (as well as, reward) to our resource gathering endeavor. 😨

Final kudos goes out to Unholycalls for playing the part of the of the Coldstone Witch and not TPKing us with your PC NPC. 😱

It was truly epic, the best adventure I’ve experienced in a very long time. Thank you all involved

Huge kudos, those moments were memorable. Also additional kudos to the DMs that spiced up the recent underdark adventure for Thorin and Garen. One of the scariest trips ever. Having the feeling of being helpless at the worst possible moment had us sweat for good! 😁

• @speedy_z_ said in Kudos:

Kudos my fellow Crafters Union members and friends for the harrowing resource gathering trek into the Coldstone Mountains! 😀

Also, a huge kudos to DM Void for adding drama and adventure (as well as, reward) to our resource gathering endeavor. 😨

Final kudos goes out to Unholycalls for playing the part of the of the Coldstone Witch and not TPKing us with your PC NPC. 😱

It was truly epic, the best adventure I’ve experienced in a very long time. Thank you all involved

• Kudos my fellow Crafters Union members and friends for the harrowing resource gathering trek into the Coldstone Mountains! 😀

• Thank you to DM Void for the continued adventures in the swamps of Peltarch. Last night's trek into the deep swamps was fun and tense! Good times! 🙂

• Indeed, kudos to both DrD and Void for their contributions to the weekend's fun! 🙂

• Kudos and thanks to DM Void for the adventures this weekend and for "The Challenge" in the swamp. Good times! 🙂

Welcome back!

• I am really loving the interactions with the High Hold, new maps, new creatures, politics and plots being spun off of characters we have met. Very Cool Dr.D.

• Kudos to Vick, Jasmine, and Zoma for accompanying Shesarai on a trip to the Underdark, and to DM Void for spicing up our visit with some serious Illithid challenges. It's nice to see some real activity on the Server in the USA evenings.

AubreyMaturin

• Kudos to all the pc's who seem eager to visit the new maps, I hope to get you all out there soon. I put a lot of effort into these maps and I'm glad you all seem to like them.

• Indeed, kudos for expanding our world! Scenic and exciting maps, with great plot potential to boost. 👏