Seeking to Hire Adventurers

• The Halfling Defence League

A mysterious halfling woman, dressed in dark leathers and wearing a black cloak and a black velvet beret, has been frequenting the various inns and watering holes in the region recently and has been approaching various different adventurers to try and organize an excursion which, she insists, will be rather dangerous and even more rather profitable! While she is scant on details as yet, she does seem to have some connections, as other similarly-dressed halflings are seen coming and going from her company day in, day out. Any who are interested in taking on her assignment are encouraged to meet outside the fortifications along Heroes' Bluff in two tendays' time.

((OOC: I'd like to run something during Eastern US evening hours - preferably starting around 6pm Eastern on Friday, July 19th. Any interested post here! I'd like to keep the group to around 8 maximum if possible, since my weak Delco brain can only handle so much at once. Spots are first come, first serve! Challenge will be tailored to the level group, so be mindful that higher levels will bring higher challenge!))

1. Jonni/Zoma
    2. Vick/Sebo/Tom
    3. Jasmine
    4. Tiffany
    5. Carol
    6. Erurk/Atlan

• It's Nvidia drivers yes, but the most recent ones have the same issue. However, turning off threaded optimization for toolset in the nvidia control panel solves the issue.

• @fadia said in Seeking to Hire Adventurers:

Sorry about the delay in getting our adventuring party their loot. Currently having issues with the toolset crashing, and I'm trying to figure out how to fix that!

It's likely an Nvidia driver issue. There was a range of drivers that didn't work. If you update to the latest, it might solve your problem.

• The Halfling Defence League

Sorry about the delay in getting our adventuring party their loot. Currently having issues with the toolset crashing, and I'm trying to figure out how to fix that!

• This post is deleted!

• Erurk(13) or Atlan(9) if the group's lower level.

• Carol would like to come if she can! (12)

• Legion

Tiff (L8) might be able to make it, depending on what happens and where things are planned to go...

• Would love to have Jasmine come (Level 10)

• Would love to participate. I can bring Vick (level 16) or I can bring something low level Sebo (level 7 wizard) or Tom (level 7 rogue/ranger).

• Can possibly make it with either Jonni or Zoma, depending on the need and what levels show.