Alt PCs Cohort: Silver Host Survivors

• Dev

@Flom any way that could scoot back an hour or so? 8am on a Saturday is a little rough for me on the west coast

• Not too sure if I can make the timing, but I'll roll up something beforehand just in case I do!

• Time for the introductory event is tomorrow, 11:00 AM, in the morning, EST (21 hours, 30 minutes from the time of this posting).

Please read the Silver Host profile (click), which was recently updated with an addendum that includes a new physical description, public knowledge, and thematic music for Vere, Seer of Truths. It is easily findable by Ctrl+F searching for "Vere, Seer of Truths."

A note: your alt PC should not have too much experience or age. Early to mid 20s should be the most (adjusted for elves and other long-life races).

A reminder to Jasmine and others who already have a PC: please do still make an alt if you want to partake in the introductory events.

• Saturday, 11:00 AM EST is the tentative time for the introductory events.

I ask that those who have already made their alt PC refrain from logging in with that PC until that time.

• Some people are asking about story details, etc. Do not worry about it. All that must be revealed will be in due time.

You are also permitted to make any type of PC (priest, paladin, rogue, etc.), so long as it is good-aligned, owes some sort of allegiance to Torm or the Triad, and so long as the PC is willing to work as a team in a loose sense. While you can make a character that can and does act independently, the character should be more than comfortable with -- and indeed, should welcome and seek out -- cooperation with others, and especially with the rest of the Silver Host cohort.

I also assume narrative control concerning certain backstory elements for each character.

These are the only restrictions.

• @tpickles

I'm thinking late morning, early afternoon, either Sunday or Saturday or both. More to come.

• I have an idea for one! Excited for this weekend.

• Dev

@flom could you suggest a range of time this may be taking place?

• Those interested, be ready to roll a new PC. The PC should be ready by this weekend.

That includes those of you who already have PCs (i.e. Jasmine, Tpickles) and want to play those alternative PCs. You will understand why eventually.

I am thinking of commencing this weekend, so be ready.

• Dev

I've got a hin cleric of Arvoreen in the works. Perhaps he could have some allegiance with the Silver Host

EDIT: or can just roll a new Torm cleric

• I have a Lvl 9 paladin named Rico Reyn who hasn't done anything in quite a long time and might have been tagging along with the Silver Host. I also have a new lvl 4 rogue/paladin named Turra Tao (former burglar who was inspired by and decided to follow the Silver Host).

• Hm. I'd be game for building a new religious type, not sure yet if Cleric or pally though... Prolly gonna go with the former. 😛

• I'd be interested in making a cleric.

• I've got a paladin in reserve for this 👍

• I'd be interested - I'm tentatively thinking a ranger type!

• Sounds interesting, I'd be up for making an alt PC.

• She would have certainly heard of the rumors. I will see what I can fenagle with regard to Jasmine and these introductory events.

Pending any interest expressed in the upcoming days, of course.

• As already published, it's part of my character Jasmine's background that she came to Narfell to join the Silver Host, only to find they had been destroyed. She's a worshipper of Torm, focusing primarily on the Duty, Service and Honor aspects of Torm's teachings. She's wears one of the Silver Hosts holy symbols proudly. She's currently serving as a city guard in the Commerce District.

While technically not a survivor, her full intention was to join.