Kudos

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for 'Rat Hole' event.

🙂

• Doubling down on those Skippy Kudos.

Fresh out of tumultuous life situation, he had a decent portion of the playerbase captivated, at odds with each other, and cooperating with one another, some of the people ending up doing both! Personally, I loved being so invested in a single outcome, and having the power to affect it!

Also Kudos to Xanatos Gambit, for assisting with it, and for the adventure with the cards!
    Totally unexpected, and fascinatingly fun!

• A huge kudos to DMSkippy for the orc ambassador event. It was really fun watching it flow through the defender forums, the rant stand forums, in game common discussions, and a number of areas. It was something small that rolled into a huge thing that involved much of the server on one side or the other. So a huge thanks to DM, players and PG's who made this thing rock.

• Thank you and kudos to Flom for adding some unexpected adventure in an otherwise typical Mintas ore run. I always enjoy your stories and adventures.

Thank you and kudos to the other players on the adventure. We had a large group (which always makes me nervous), but no one died and I had a blast RPing with everyone. Good times...

• Kudos recently to Xanatos for giving us some scary Z-ish moments and to all DMs as well for offering so much fun to the players despite their heavy work load that comes with being a DM!

• Been running into a few events that have been fun. Moonlighter's first outing, a cutpurse and a spilled beer turns into a sea cave full o pirates matey! Many scurvy dogs were boiled.

Mine trip with a side order of evil black metal and a portal to the underunder! Hand-fed earth elementals. Lions and tigers and mudmen, oh my! Possessed Z... who thought it turned into World War Z?

And also Night of the Unliving Goblinoids! Wack-a-molebie. Drink of the Dead? Don't mind if I do!

No idea who ran what, but thanks, regardless!

• Kudos Xanatos, you always make a fun event, always impressed. Thank you!

• A big Kudos to DMFyre and Kerby for the buddies night out event and setup. It actually went fairly well with people playing new characters and some odd people picked up along the way. I really had a great time.

• Kudos to DM Fyre (Andelas) and Aruhan, Fenris, Fern, and Vera for a great Derek Underhill adventure. First time I’ve killed a vampire in melee in Narfell! Will remember that one for a long time.

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for yesterday's open invite Gypsy Wood adventure, and the previous day or so's outrageously silly (yet deadly) mad mage cooking spree. I dare say a good time was had by all, certainly by me, and thanks also to Caoimh who threw in a little something unexpected into a delve down under! 😄

• Shout out to the people who ventured into the Peltarch Barrows hunting rumours of constructs. Great to see a party turn it around from dying because of rushing into combat, to strategically dealing with the threats and coming up with effective means to solve the problem!

• @darkspyr - Seconded - great fun, even with heckling from the Hin tactics department.

• Kudos to DMBastage for the intrepid journey into the Coldstones for the entertainment of some sadistic gnome. Gnomes will soon be hunted for sport in Narfell, I am sure. Thanks for all the players for sticking it out, it was a frustratingly epic journey of gnome cursing at every taunting chest found. I especially loved the chest surrounded by 50 low level entangle traps. I am guessing this is how Bastage got his name LOL.

• Kudos to DM Rust for going above and beyond in giving Willow a rewarding RP moment tied to her item enchantment reward, and for overall being a nice and helpful guy!

• Kudos to Xanatos Gambit for a magical and shamelessly Castlevania-flavoured castle of doom event - I had an absolute blast throughout and the initially disjointed party ended up working really well together by the end. Kudos also to Caoimh for a likewise enjoyably creepy event, starring a heartless paladin of Sune, and to the party of squishies who rocked the fighting! 😄

• Kudos to all who attended and participated in the server meeting.

• @sciolist Seconded. I was totally frustrated when work called and I had to bail on the second half of it. It was epic

• Kudos to Flom for a wonderful crypt-crawl with surprisingly few fatalities.

• An echo to Z, massive Kudos to all those involved and a personal Kudos to my partner in crime near the end, Troff. You know why.... you know.

• Kudos to DM Bastage and DM Rust for another awesome Halloween event!

Kudos to Keerla for being the last PC standing and to Bronn for being the undead to finally take her out.

Kudos to everyone who participated. I had a blast! Can't wait until next year! 🙂