*UPDATED* Reset Possibilities

• Legion

We're starting to get a handle on what's possible (or even likely) for Build 10.

Here are some ideas that are in the cards:
    -New crafting system
    -Scripted enchanting (built in to said crafting system)
    -Lessened death penalties
    -Player run town

In order to make it possible to implement these ideas and many others and also implement them fairly we're going to have to clean out some stuff.

This form is to get an idea of how much the playerbase is willing to let us clean.

All players (DMs included) please fill out the linked form below. Individual answers will be viewed only by me and they will not be shared.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDlIRTZZNmU5cWJsLTdWSUNtQnVESlE6MQ

Add on question:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHlWU3lleDFqTElLdllHMXhzNWRnNVE6MA#gid=0

I will not tolerate vote padding from players with multiple forum accounts.

• Legion

There were 54 submissions for the Narfell Reset Survey Form and 50 submissions for the Narfell - Full Reset additional question.

Poll submissions by banned players were not counted.

Benben's thoughts: I will not bring this up again.

Benben's thoughts: XP cuts in some form may be brought up for discussion again, but it is very very very very unlikely.

Benben's thoughts: I will not bring this up again. Furthermore, if I am nagged about this any more I may fly into a gnomish rage. 😉

Benben's thoughts: Expect to see some changes in towns.

Benben's thoughts: Expect the subject of items to be brought up again, though it will likely not be in the form of a full item reset.

Benben's thoughts: It's important to note that many players who voted in support suggested recompense for B9 high skilled crafters. Expect this subject to be brought up again.

PM me with questions or flames! 🙂

• Legion

Bumpity Bump!

Fill out the poll if you haven't already. Will post results at the end of the day today! (Or tomorrow if I forget)

• Legion

Bump!

Please fill out the poll if you haven't already.

Results will be posted late on Sunday night. I assume at that point we'll have almost all of the active playerbase.

After the results are posted the poll will be left open for late entries and the results will be updated as entries come in. I don't expect to get very many in after this weekend. At the time of this posting I'm guessing 90% of the active playerbase has already completed the poll.

• Legion

Thanks for all the responses that have come in so far. I'm getting a lot of great feedback! 🙂

• Legion

Bump

Screwed up the form. If you already submitted the add on question and didn't include your username please fill it out again and resubmit.

• Legion

Additional question added. Please click the below link for the additional question

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHlWU3lleDFqTElLdllHMXhzNWRnNVE6MA#gid=0

• ICC

@b81dcbb8ba=MexicanCookie:

…..I'd like to try an altered, perhaps even radically changed Narfell. I think the best bet would be to give the resets a chance. If everyone hates them then we can always fix with ongoing updates or revert back to build 902n.

You´ve got my suport!
    As a player i´de like to give the reset a go and see how it goes.

• Legion

(PM me with any questions!)

My own response on each question (other than forced retirement) is the same:

"I like the idea of (IDEA HERE), but would like to try it first."

I'd like to try an altered, perhaps even radically changed Narfell. I think the best bet would be to give the resets a chance. If everyone hates them then we can always fix with ongoing updates or revert back to build 902n.

I oppose forced retirement.