Yarr! Proposal for Euro timezone players

• So, as we all know, the four or five of us who play in the euro timezone, not a lot happens.

Therefore I propose the following:

Pirate party.

If anyone is interested in making a band of mercenary pirate types of then post your interest here. Full details will be sent out to players if I get enough interest.

*Would be PCs of neautral or evil alignment. No good
    *Based out of Oscura
    *Would be an NPC run band, with the boss being the ship's captain (and perhaps a evil hidden overlord)
    *Ideally fun and interesting builds
    *I will be running events for the group during the dead zone hours
    *Basic starting gear provided (maybe small bonus's, the more interesting the build)
    *Idea being a fun group of pirates/mercenerys. Not a sit around arguing type group, but proper swashbuckling adventurers

If your Interested post away! I'll write up some proper detail in the mean time

• Think I've got enough interest for this.

Will finish writing up theore behind this group and send it out to players!

• Same as KArion. I am currently all over the place with my work schedule so I would join as well for some of the events if that is an option.

• A time frame would be helpful…

I am located in the Eastern US timezone however my work schedule is all over the place. I wouldn't be able to make every event but, I may be able to make enough to be worth while. I have a couple of ideas for characters that I think may do well, die well, or whatever.

• I am currently playing in GMT+2. I am interested! Though i would like to know what will be those hours as due to work,the time range in which i will be able to actually "follow up closely" the band will be limited.

• Ideally need a few more players interested if this is going to happen.

I'll give it a few more days at the moment, but so far interested players are:

rei_jin
    sciolist
    TheSandiestcomet

• 100% I am in!

• *Lake >_>

• Yarr!
    I can easily envisage a Piratical druid, a Wolf of the Sea

• Count me in!

Y'arr!