Player owned housing, shops, ps, etc READ

• I did poke Johant to write in this thread, but he hasn't gotten around to it: so on his behalf, let it be known that the one and only Horbag Hurkink is the owner of the Rats and Bats restaurant, located conveniently at the chasm known as Sam's Hole. A locked personal home area exists in the same establishment, with PS storage.

• Atel owns the Spear Estate - Key (Spear House Key) located in her invintory, does not have a PS

• Raúl Owns the bottleneck appartment # (have to check). Key and stuff in the PS inside of it as proof.

• Talyna and Benji both had a tent with a PS chest in the Silver Valley. Not sure if we can still claim it, but posting that here just in case.

• Z runs the Crafters Union and has access to all of the unlocked PS resource bins inside the hall. He also has access to the Guild PS store, the masters chest in back, and guild storage chests #8, 12, and 13. He also has his own personal PS Chest #1 - Member, master, and shop keys, guild forum moderator, posts, etc.

Z owns a farm in Norwick (No PS) - Deed and key.

• Aelthas owns the temple lighthouse no ps chests there

• Amil's got the Markeplace PS Shop.

• The Halfling Defence League

Ros Underhill has Droibos chest #18

Fadia uses druid circle PS

• Lorelai/Tindra technically had the Fuzzy Den in the Rawlinswood, which a DM (Benji) had started a plot with goblins tunneling underneath that was supposed to be a temporary displacement, but that never got resolved. Other people have also been given keys (though the Den is currently unlocked).

Also tied with that Fuzzy Den was a PS chest that was moved to the inner Druid Glen, marked as "Lorelai's Chest".

• Ginger B Tealeaf has a guild-owned PS chest in the Crafter's Union building. She also has access to the Master's chest in the Crafter's Union building, and the Phoenix vault.

Bitsy Troff has a organization-owned PS chest in the Dwarven Hold interior map.

• Brumir Silverhammer has chest 11 in the Dwarven Hold interiors map.

• Anna Blake, OWNER of Hedia's house, proof key, and RP Deed (given to her by Clandra's NPC)

That being said it might be sold at some point but currently its being shared with Kathea (to which if I sell it to her possibly I'm going to need a replacement PS chest)

• Telinus has PS in Oscura - Keep of the Fallen

• Sabre Seesaw owns the ship Raven, moored across from the PCS Kraken in the Peltarch docks. With it comes one access key, but no PS within (instead, she keeps her personal junk at Druibos). Sabre is also the manager of the Lucky Ferret Inn, privately owned but run by Black Sails Trading Coster (including the Black Sails Shoppe at the back of the establishment).

Nica Aelthasdottir still lives at home with Aelthas and Lycka, sharing one of the PS units there (armourstand).

All the remaining characters of mine have their housing/storage access through guilds / organizations.

• Council of Moradin

Gnarl, in addition to that already noted, is a member of the Council of Moradin, and as such, has a key to the Council Chambers, and the mines
    and the craft shop and also has a key to a chest, #7

• I don't think they're talking about guild/org. stuff…

Just in case I'm wrong...

Faelar - Wolves's Lair - Wolf Fang (key)

• Hen - Legion hall - Key

• Val Kyrie has the headmistress suite in the Peltarch Bardic College, and 3xPS (chest, bookshelf, cabinet)

• Council of Moradin

lSilver has a key to the legion hall, his room, and a ps chest there

• Alvi - Part owner of the Edge has keys to back door, private room and sales chest. The Edge would like to have the three NPCs added. The label maker would be even better and change the conference room into Aramis Card's new room as he is a new partner at The Edge.

Ting - Key to the Lair has no PS yet * put in request for barrel #8?* no word back yet.

That is all