Player owned housing, shops, ps, etc READ

• Val Kyrie has the headmistress suite in the Peltarch Bardic College, and 3xPS (chest, bookshelf, cabinet)

• Council of Moradin

lSilver has a key to the legion hall, his room, and a ps chest there

• Alvi - Part owner of the Edge has keys to back door, private room and sales chest. The Edge would like to have the three NPCs added. The label maker would be even better and change the conference room into Aramis Card's new room as he is a new partner at The Edge.

Ting - Key to the Lair has no PS yet * put in request for barrel #8?* no word back yet.

That is all

• Dermin has Apartment 3 in Bottleneck Apartments, Peltarch Docks. I only would need a PS, but I won't feel bad if I don't get it.

• Aelthas and Lycka have a house in the Residential District (Peltarch Interior Map) near the Bank. PS chests there as well.

Jonni and Elaine own the Witch and Seer. PS chests as well there.

• Hannibal Charon has keys to Norwick Chancellor's Chambers and Militia HQ PS's.

Aracus Scipio has keys to the Oscura Keep of the Fallen East Wing and PS.

• Theaon Thorn has keys to the Troff Legion Hall, his own quarters there, and a PS chest in those quarters.

• Shesarai has a key to Peltarch Defenders' HQ and a key to Cerulean Storage Chest #2 in that HQ room.

Romulus has a key to the Troff Legion Officers Quarters, and a key to his own Officer's Room in that HQ. It has a PS Storage Chest. As a member of the Peltarch Bardic College, Romulus also has a key to the Peltarch Theater backstage areas. He has no assigned room or PS in the Theater.

AuybreyMaturin

• Leena owns "Jerrick's house."

PS x2 + campfire + Rhistin's grave marker

Multiple other people are guests in said house, with their own keys.

• Tatyana owns Bottleneck Apartment No. 8. Has key.

• Caling Rydrion - Apt 4 - Bottleneck Apts in Peltarch Docks - keys
    (needs 2x PS chests, Pls)

• Lady Kathea Snyder - Hedia's House Residential District Peltarch- key

Has PS (but would like another if possible, and making the bedroom a rest location)

• Chaevre' Vaelen - Peltarch Brewery - Keys