Lorelai's mission

• Yes, so far it seems like 7/29 evening is the best option. I'll need to work out when's the earliest I can expect to be home that day before I get more specific with the time.

(Again, I'm GMT -4).

• As far as I know, I will be available anytime other than 7/27… That's the wife's B-day and she won't let me Narf. so far 7/29 looks to be best for nearly everyone else.

• I could make it the evening of 7/29, though if the event goes on too late I may have to bail before it's over.

• Sunday definitely works for me; the kids are at school (it’s Monday day here in Australia)

• Tuesday I definitely can't. Depending on what time evening I could maybe do Wed-Fri. Sunday I have wide open (barring unforeseen plans).

• Apparently, I forgot that some family stuff is happening that weekend. My whole Saturday is taken and I probably won't be available until Sunday evening (east coast timezone btw). Friday evening is a possibility too. Could also go with perhaps any of the weeknights after the trip.

To sum up, here's when I'm available (for reference, my time zone is EDT):
    7/24 (Tue) - evening
    7/25 (Wed) - evening
    7/26 (Thu) - evening
    7/27 (Fri) - evening
    7/28 (Sat) - not available
    7/29 (Sun) - evening

I'm updating my original post accordingly.

• OH.

I'm on a business trip that week, and don't return til Saturday, so before noon on Saturday won't work either. >_> sorry, forgot about that part!

• I'm definitely at home that weekend, though working as a volunteer during Sat-Sunday, daytime, with an early start both days. This puts a bit of a hamper on late night gaming, but Euro evening time is fine for all three days.

• The Halfling Defence League

I’ll try to be there

• The only ideal window I have is on Friday, between 12:30 - 5pm. Beyond that, I can try to make it Sat/Sun, the latter having only a slightly higher chance of success. As always though, I can't promise my availability or that I won't have to bail if I do make it.

• As it stands I can make that Saturday or Sunday. Will post if that changes.

• Sundays are my designated go to for the most part, but with notice, I'm pretty available in general.