*Pokes head in*

• Waves

Hey all, it's been AAAGES, I know, but hello!

If you remember me, you'd remember Val Kyrie, the bard/paladin battle historian of the Red Knight. Or Marie, the hin monk who kicked much ass.

Narfell was once a huge part of my life, but life changed and I had to move on.

Next year I graduate from seminary (Bible College) with a double degree in ministry and theology. I'm serving as Senior Pastor of a Baptist church in a multi-ethnic community in Sydney, Australia. Four kids these days, with the eldest turning 10 later this year and the youngest just turned 4.

My wife is now driving trains for a living too!

Oh, and my chronic pain condition is gone. A real life-changer, that one.

How are all my old Narf-mates?

• Good to see you Rei. I came back after about 3 years and the DM's have bee rapping old stories to start spending time on creating new lines. We just finished the big Jiydd demon issue .

As far as the intel chip issue I think it is from sheer data volume. I can only play on my laptop when not in Peltarch. Crashes are very few if I stay away from the big city.

Hope the issue is resolved and we can see you around.

• Looking forward to seeing you back IG :twisted:

• I’m intending on playing 1 day per week, but I have to wait for the game producers to sort out the issue that NWN:EE has with Intel boards. They’re aware of it, but until it’s fixed, I can’t hope to do more than maybe log in and RP for five minutes. It crashes on transition points, and sometimes for no discernible reason.

And before anyone says “get a new laptop”, I just did. Only bought this one last week.

• Welcome back! I returned after 10 years of absence, and… it's prettier now, but the love and the RP are still there.

Worth a go, if your life can cope with a few hours here and there

• Welcome back, bud! 😄

• Hah, yes, missed you too Hen.

Just had a read through some of my old posts, made me misty-eyed for the characters and players I used to spend time with.

I saw that we're using NWN:EE now, but honestly, it's been so long I'm not sure I know how to play anymore!

I'm sure that a lot has changed in the last 5 years! Anyone care to give me a rundown of IG events since then? I mean, yes, all my old characters are by now dead of old age, but Val's adopted son Bill's grandson would be about to hit adventuring age…

• :!: :!: :!: :!: OMG I MISSED YOU REI COME BACK TO ME :!: :!: :!:

PS, Who are you again?