Demon Plot Continuation

• @9ed3c2544c=SatansAdvisor:

Alright, it's looking like I can DM this Sunday (April 29th) to run the Demon continuation.

The Deets:
    When: April 29th at approximately 5pm Eastern US
    What: Killing Rhigor (The Lich)
    Where: Rally in Norwick
    Why: Why not?

Assuming we have a party large enough to face the threat at the designated time, we'll roll. If not, we'll reschedule.

Not sure I can make it, but I'll try.

Z

• Sapeh's been itching for a fight with that lich for years. Definitely count her in 🙂

• Faelar will be there.

• I may as well come with Filfred!

• Shesarai will be there.

AubreyMaturin

• Count Ting In!

• I'm in with Leena.

• Alright, it's looking like I can DM this Sunday (April 29th) to run the Demon continuation.

The Deets:
    When: April 29th at approximately 5pm Eastern US
    What: Killing Rhigor (The Lich)
    Where: Rally in Norwick
    Why: Why not?

Assuming we have a party large enough to face the threat at the designated time, we'll roll. If not, we'll reschedule.

• Alright. Well, given the subject matter, if something IS gonna happen, I volunteer to help spread the word, personally PM people invested/involved, and help coordinate on the PC side to make it be less work.

Sorry if I'm coming across as needy 😉

• I have nothing definitive, as my schedule is somewhat nebulous. If I do run something this weekend, it'll most likely be Saturday morning/Afternoon or Sunday afternoon/evening. But there's a good chance I'll be busy during one/all of those times.

My week looks like this:

Thursday 8am-3pm, 8pm (?) - 1am, free
    Friday 8am-3pm, free
    Saturday - ???
    Sunday - ???

• If there's anything planned for this weekend, please let me know what details you have. I'll get it put on on the Facebook, and try to dig up relevant folks who might be harder to reach, manually.

• Unfortunately, that was really as much notice as I was able to give that day. My schedule is fairly busy as well, and I often do not really know just what times I'll be able to dedicate to the server until just beforehand. I prefer to set up things well in advance, but sometimes it's just not plausible for me to do so.

• Anything else going this weekend for this plotline? I'd love to see it up here in time for people to clear some schedules, and I'm sure they'd appreciate it too.

I won't be available for the morning/afternoon saturday, but evening and Sunday I should be 100% free IF there's something I can tell the GF I'm booked for. Otherwise, I might end up being spoken for.

Claim me quick! 😉

• argh.

• 6pm Eastern Time tonight (3 hours from the time of this post) I plan on running another event in the demon plot, if we have enough folks online. This is not the finale, but just one step closer to it.

• We are going to postpone the intended event due to Challenge Rating. That being said, if enough players show up we may be able to ad hoc something else.

• @86985be877=Gonnar:

Unknown availability since my gf wants to celebrate my birthday this exact saturday.

Whipped. Just like I thought 😉

• I can't do it this Saturday as I have to go a relative's wedding. 😞

Also: happy birthday Gonnar. :twisted:

• Doable for me

• Unknown availability since my gf wants to celebrate my birthday this exact saturday.