Kudos

• Kudos to SatansAdvisor and Hitodama for running a hilarious fight night. Team Sketch's motto: cheat to win, yo! :lol:

Sincerely,
    Proud member of Team Sketch

• Kudos to Hito for an impromptu fight night!

• Kudos to Sketch Evegreen.

• Huge kudos to Void for all the time and effort he put into the whole plot up to the final event. Thank you for helping to keep Narfell fun - I had a blast! 😄

And kudos to everyone who participated the final event! I usually don't like to join large group events, but this one was great! Everyone worked really well together and mission accomplished!

:dance:

• I'll echo the huge kudos to Void for an event that was adrenaline rushing the entire time.

And a second huge kudos to EVERY PLAYER that was there, a normal D&D party is between 5-7, I believe we had 17. And somehow after all the "planning" in the glen once we set out, we all knew what we needed to do and acted accordingly. Especially in that sequence where the bridge began to collapse. How all of us made it across in one piece I still don't understand.

And then Ruin himself. Itself. Theyself. Whatever it was it was TERRIFYING. And then three or four shrouds were thrown in too because IT WASN'T SCARY ENOUGH apparently.

It was a thing of beauty.

Good job everyone involved. 😄

• As someone who was able to watch the event following the party for a large part I would like to give kudos to all the players! You guys managed your teamwork, spells, and options oan extent that you didn't die horribly in the face of the many challenges.

Major kudos to void for an overall very well balanced, smooth , and thrilling ride.

• I agree with everything said up top, thanks Void>

My only bit of a quip was the final boss fight was a bit too easy, otherwise it was perfect.

• Dude.

My dudes.

The fight to ruin Ruin's day had so many highlights that I know I won't remember them all, but holy smokes.

Shannon smoking the mPC? Epic. I imagined the bits raining down on us.
    The bridge? THE BRIDGE? O.M.G. The pauses did nothing to take away, it was just this amazing PnP-like situation where we were gonna lose people unless we truly hero'ed out. SO cool to see everyone break out all the big guns!

That bossfight was terrific. Terror, screaming, big spells, epic fighting, the heavy dread that it might be for nothing if it got away?

The DnD experience I've been craving for a while now.

Kudos to all, and to all a good night! (Esp Void. Great job, man)

• Major KUDOS to all the active players that have been frolicking about the magical land of narfell these days.

Kudos to DM Infernal for running a fun, terrifying little event
    Kudos to KC for jumping behind the DM wheel for a few fun co-events
    Belated Kudos to Wywernywin for a fun romp through a magic chaos forest with pink dragons of death

Kudos to a few new players who have taken interest in their local towns and city's politics!

Most importantly a giant Kudos to our Developers - its_a_fire and Dorakhan. They have been hard at work to keep things plugging with new build updates and DM features. Hip hip hooray! Henchmen for everyone!

• Cheers to Void and KC for keeping me up past bedtime with neat, original events!

• Mlem.

• Massive kudos to KingCreeper and Void-Image. Also to Unholy, Clandra, its_a_fire, Hitodama, St Croix and Gallant for the most fun I've had on Narfell in a long time. That was without a doubt the most PnP-like experience I have ever had on the server, and I loved every second of it. It had me laughing from start to finish, and I genuinely hope all of you enjoyed it as much as I did.

• Kudos to Wyverniwyn for the madness and chaos. Pink dragons aren't real. I should have disbelieved!

• Kudos to Void and all those involved in the adventures!…..

• The Halfling Defence League

Very overdue kudos to avoid for the recent events he's run.

• Kudos to Void, Mhilan and Itsa for helping to put together a really fun mini-event! I'll just leave you guys with this pure gold line from Void 😛

• It was a great finale! Thanks again, Void, for picking up the thread. (And for the fun little challenge after the climax.)

• Kudos to Void and everyone involved in the sucking souls hunger event. I was only able to be present for the finish of it, but it was a blast!

• Kudos to everyone who helped Z on his mining trip, and to Void for spicing it up…literally!

Z will never eat onions again! 8O

• Kudos to Void, Clandra, st Croix and Bronn!