Kudos

• The Halfling Defence League

Very overdue kudos to avoid for the recent events he's run.

• Kudos to Void, Mhilan and Itsa for helping to put together a really fun mini-event! I'll just leave you guys with this pure gold line from Void 😛

• It was a great finale! Thanks again, Void, for picking up the thread. (And for the fun little challenge after the climax.)

• Kudos to Void and everyone involved in the sucking souls hunger event. I was only able to be present for the finish of it, but it was a blast!

• Kudos to everyone who helped Z on his mining trip, and to Void for spicing it up…literally!

Z will never eat onions again! 8O

• Kudos to Void, Clandra, st Croix and Bronn!

• Kudos to Infernal for a short but sweet adventure!

And to Mooncandies just 'cause Bronn needs some love too 😛

• Thank you Void for stepping in last minute! Snowgerblins!

• Indeed! Thanks for a very different event idea and a fitting reward to go with it.

• Kudos to Wyv for a genuinely interesting end to an event as well as unique and fun crawl to it.

• Late Kudos to DM Void, DM Basement Cat & Evil Team for events, participation & entertainment.

🙂

• Kudos to the players who helped Z do some exploring and mining last night!

It was an awesome adventure, and he couldn't have done it without you! 😄

Z

• Kudos to Void for some Applebee's lacking, gaming inspired, group copying laughs and scares, it was a lot of fun!

Also Kudos to Rolee for some much needed character development on Tanya that simply hadn't been done yet.

Keep it up guys!

• The Halfling Defence League

Kudos to Void for an awesome event last night, as well as to Hen for playing our villain and Ewambolas and Sapeh for being part of team good!

• Awesome event! Halloween Fun!… Still laughing, in the Fugue talking about attacking Bronn and he shows up then the same for Rolee....

• @5755de22a4=Atel:

It was a ton of fun and hilarious when after at the beginning someone OOCly said they will be the first to die and I said Nope, Bard.

My bard died first. xD

It was me, I was sure it would be Cyan because he doesn't have any items and he's the lowest level on the server I think. I literally just have a normal scale armor for defense. 😛 The moment I started fighting anything other than a regular zombie I was done. 😄

• Kudos to everyone; that event was so fun!

Mmmuuuuahhhhhhh… Giiiiin-gerrrrr.... :lol:

Z

• @db2f4ba47b=Celandine:

Kudos to Ol' Dirty Bastage for a fun Halloweenie event! And huge thanks to Raúl's internet provider for giving him enough lag to allow Ginger to be the last one standing. Your cheque is in the mail. :twisted:

Bahahaha, Seconded!

It was a ton of fun and hilarious when after at the beginning someone OOCly said they will be the first to die and I said Nope, Bard.

My bard died first. xD

• Kudos to Ol' Dirty Bastage for a fun Halloweenie event! And huge thanks to Raúl's internet provider for giving him enough lag to allow Ginger to be the last one standing. Your cheque is in the mail. :twisted:

• Kudos to Flom for an experimental event, both IC and OOC'ly so - and for allowing us players the rare experience of seeing a past event from a different perspective! 😄