Kudos

• @f6b2b91400=SatansAdvisor:

Giant kudos again to Void for taking the time to accommodate my incredibly needy character. Also, kudos to anyone else involved - hopefully it fostered as good of character development for you guys as it did for me.

Kudos to you, man, and Void and It'safire. I'm enjoying this situation a lot, RP-wise. Very good for everyone's character development 😃

• @56a65ef605=SatansAdvisor:

Giant kudos again to Void for taking the time to accommodate my incredibly needy character. Also, kudos to anyone else involved - hopefully it fostered as good of character development for you guys as it did for me.

If development means a demanding brat stomped her foot and said "I don't wanna." Kudos to you though! Your tough decision inspired a few more.

• Giant kudos again to Void for taking the time to accommodate my incredibly needy character. Also, kudos to anyone else involved - hopefully it fostered as good of character development for you guys as it did for me.

• Ditto. And big kudos to Gonnar and Void for promoting some interesting character development. Thanks guys.

• Huge Kudos to VOID and the other players for some low level were-wolf danger last night!

• @1a9a4ceec6=Fadia:

Kudos to Void for an awesome finale to Gazuendheit's story! And to Wywer for unexpected dragon-related shenanigans.

+1, it was awesome and I very enjoyed the plot, Void. Thank you ^^

• The Halfling Defence League

Kudos to Void for an awesome finale to Gazuendheit's story! And to Wywer for unexpected dragon-related shenanigans.

• Kudos to Flom for always keeping players on their toes with sneaky surprises, plot-rich detail and plenty of leeway for character choices to impact what happens next - I thoroughly enjoyed the Peltarch murder frame up and the investigative efforts thereafter!

Additional thumbs up to Void, for continued blood-pumping action in the demon plot - that mage was scaary, well done team for surviving it all!

• Kudos to void and the evil crew! 😃

• A very late Kudos to KingCreeper for a nice item i got a in about a year ago.

Snakeskin Sorcerer's Robe fits well how i roleplay my character - Chea is interrested in the She-Serpent Yoga (inspired by Kundalini Yoga of Real Life), as in a way to develop inner energies in her arcane & spiritual pursuits.

[ http://www.narfell.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=531837#531837 ].

• Major kudos to Wyv, its_a_fire, Void, KingCreeper, and, of course, Gallant for a fun dungeon crawl/rescue mission!

• @da429ef486=SatansAdvisor:

Kudos to Void, its_a_fire, Gallant and Clandra for some great fun. Seriously, loved every second of it.

Yessssss. And I'll extend that to Leena and Shes for the follow-up. :oops:

• Kudos to Void, its_a_fire, Gallant and Clandra for some great fun. Seriously, loved every second of it.

• @d54051a3e0=Attentus:

Kudos to DM Void for a meeting with Druidic Circle of Aurilites.

Ditto, big kudos!

• Kudos to DM Void for a meeting with Druidic Circle of Aurilites.

• Late kudos to DM Drow for encounter with big fat ugly spider, for an encounter with a Drow Assassin & for a goblin cremation.

• The Halfling Defence League

Kudos to all involved in Void's event last night. You guys are great!

• @c1ea7b0057=its_a_fire:

Major kudos for SatansAdvisor for being game to play out some some traumatic character moments and the consequences the last two days.

Likewise!

• Major kudos for SatansAdvisor for being game to play out some some traumatic character moments and the consequences the last two days.

• Big fat feywildy kudos to Void. Super interesting enemies, a brilliant last fight, and fun loot. 😄 10/10 would venture forth again.