Murder Veiled Red

• I'm available Friday after 4:00 (PDT) (7:00 EDT).

I'm pretty open this weekend, but I have soccer Sunday evening.

Z

• Whisper is available whenever Saturday. Evening Sunday.

• I just completed a week of all-day recording sessions and a weekend of concerts. I should be free most days this week, and Saturday. Sunday is iffy, especially in the late afternoon and evening.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

• The Halfling Defence League

Uh…..that was today. Also I work mon-fri so EST evenings only work for me then, from about 4:45 pm on.

This whole week though is pretty terrible for me since I'm working th NFL draft and won't be home till late at night each night until Saturday.

• **New time - 24/04/2017 at 12:00 Noon EST.

Investigators, please indicate availability.**

• I have a funeral Sunday, and it seems tomorrow doesn't work for some people. Some have noted that next weekend doesn't work either. I was hoping to squeeze this in before finals, but it looks like we'll need to delay for two weeks. I will bump this with a new time soon.

• Sat 1st is mostly a write off for me, available at the earliest between 3-5pm, and again at about 7:30 - 8pm onward (EDT).

If it works for enough people though, Ras has no qualms about avoiding a return to said mansion.

• I should be able to do Saturday 1th - I don't mind if it's on the later side, but my rule of thumb is not to -start- any event after midnight.

• AubreyMaturin wrote:

Hi everyone. I just returned from a 7-day cruise to the Bahamas. It was warm down there. It's still cold in Virginia. Oh well.

Unfortunately, Saturday afternoon 1 April is a no go for me, at least until several hours after the posted time: (12 Noon EST?=1300 EDT).

How many is several?

I will be attending a funeral for a family friend. It starts at 1300 EDT. I expect the memorial service, gravesite ceremony, and reception will take at least two hours. I should be available by 1530 EST, perhaps 1600.

AubreyMaturin

• The Halfling Defence League

Listed time works just fine for me

• @186ec1067c=AubreyMaturin:

Hi everyone. I just returned from a 7-day cruise to the Bahamas. It was warm down there. It's still cold in Virginia. Oh well.

Unfortunately, Saturday afternoon 1 April is a no go for me, at least until several hours after the posted time: (12 Noon EST?=1300 EDT).

How many is several?

• Hi everyone. I just returned from a 7-day cruise to the Bahamas. It was warm down there. It's still cold in Virginia. Oh well.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

• @f803cd2cd0=Flom:

Unfortunately, I got notice from others saying Sat doesn't work.

What are people's availability for next Saturday? 01/04/2017.

I can probably do next Saturday, as well.

Z

• @c5b8aa51df=Dorakhan:

What happened to Saturday eventage? >.>

Zero time periods work for me Sunday. 😞

Unfortunately, I got notice from others saying Sat doesn't work.

What are people's availability for next Saturday? 01/04/2017.

• What happened to Saturday eventage? >.>

Zero time periods work for me Sunday. 😞

• I should be able to manage a couple free hours around that time.

• I need times from Roslyn, Rasuil, Whisper, Silhouette, Shesarai.

• I should be able to make it this Sunday. Thanks!

Z

• Isolde is ready to return to the house of horrors to hunt down the killer of her beautiful fellow redheads!