Arcane advisor interviews the townsfolk

• Norwicks new Arcane advisor to the chief, Chaevre', has been wandering around town talking to the residents who are not afraid to be approached by her. She asks simple questions about how they feel about magic, what they fear when it comes to magic and if they would be open to seeing more magic around the town for convenience for everyday life or protection. All responses are logged along with the name of the person's being interviewed

• Chaevre' was seen recently entering the town hall in order to return her key and staff as her term as Arcane Advisor had surely elapsed

((Returned key and staff to Hitodama))

• Chaevre' lately has been spending time near the old spell weaver site lining for anything unnatural and feeling for hints of necromantic energies. Any who might ask is told she is on official business for the town

• Might change the date to Saturday morning since it looks like I'll be working a double on Friday.
    I'll post a time later

• Chaevre let's those of arcane talent know that she will be conducting a study of the spellweaver keep site to determine if, as the locals fear, it is haunted or not. Any assistance in the matter is welcome.

((Friday night US times. Not sure when exactly as I've been working double shifts but most likely around 6pm MST))

• @3df11798a8=metagod:

_Lately Chaevre' has been going from farmhouse to farmhouse requesting the landowners to submit estimates of the size of their farmland.

At the same time she hands out pamphlets with a basic description of each school of magic, how they function, and what quality of life uses they might be used for. For those who can't read she reads it to them and answers any questions they may have. She also asks if they had the option to attend weekly lectures on magic if they would attend in order to gain a basic understanding of the arts.

Lastly she goes to the temple and requests the healers to consider lowering their fees for Norwick citizens, and perhaps raise it for out of towners to offset the loss, in order to make life a little easier for the people of the town.

Once all the tasks are complete she returns to the town hall._

To the first question they answer with a very unhelpful "medium". ((Send me PM explaining what you need it for so I can help you more:P))

Some people seem interested to attend the weekly lectures, while others say they would never listen to the ghastly woman.

Yllalyn says she'll consider lowering the prices for norwickians.

• _Lately Chaevre' has been going from farmhouse to farmhouse requesting the landowners to submit estimates of the size of their farmland.

At the same time she hands out pamphlets with a basic description of each school of magic, how they function, and what quality of life uses they might be used for. For those who can't read she reads it to them and answers any questions they may have. She also asks if they had the option to attend weekly lectures on magic if they would attend in order to gain a basic understanding of the arts.

Lastly she goes to the temple and requests the healers to consider lowering their fees for Norwick citizens, and perhaps raise it for out of towners to offset the loss, in order to make life a little easier for the people of the town.

Once all the tasks are complete she returns to the town hall._