A Melody Mechanical / A Despot's Design

• Shesarai is available at all of the times mentioned so far. I normally have childcare duties Wed and Friday, but with the holidays, my son and daughter in law are home this Friday so I'm free.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

• I haven't really been involved in this plot, but Theaon can be there if it's on Sunday or Monday.

• The Halfling Defence League

Again 2:30 is my absolute earliest that I could likely do it. If you're okay with me showing up a bit late however, then we can do that and say Ros went ahead to get embedded undercover or something.

• I have people informing me that they're away for new years, so the 31st can't work. Would Sunday at 2:30PM EST?

I'm really not sure, but I'd put it at 2:30-3pm at the earliest.

• When are you back Sunday? 1pm est?

@6577738ddc=Flom:

@6577738ddc=Fadia:

I absolutely can't make that date/time as I have returned to work.

I'll also be down in the DC area for this weekend until later in the day on Sunday, so I'm not sure what to tell you other than the only time that works for me is probably a bit after 6pm Eastern.

What's your day off?

I'm off Saturdays and Sundays. Like I said though, I'll be down in DC until Sunday afternoon at the earliest. I am off Monday, however.

• New day, saturday the 31st.

• I'm good to go for that time. Only time I'm not free before jan 2, is thursday night.

• @9d74f0f178=Fadia:

I'll also be down in the DC area for this weekend until later in the day on Sunday, so I'm not sure what to tell you other than the only time that works for me is probably a bit after 6pm Eastern.

What's your day off?

• Theron will continue his role as Leena's apprentice, so he will be there. 🙂