Kudos

• Big Kudos to DM XG (Flom) for spicing up an already risky trip to the Cold Caves with interesting RP and some stressful choices.

Were mistakes made? Possibly (probably - lol), but it will be interesting to see how things progress from here.

Thanks for the fun and adventure!

Z

P.S. Kudos and thanks to Elriel for dragging Z into this mess. 😉

• @66657cb553=Flom:

@66657cb553=StCroix:

Tha was fun at the auction at the table *and how the dm swept the unused items aside…. cracked me up *... one question... I take it the combat dummy was a one time only usage...

Yes. If you used it by accident, I'll create a new one next time I catch you.

Yeah I did…. noob

• The Halfling Defence League

I just want to give kudos to everyone who plays regularly on Narfell.

I've been going through a pretty rough period due to work as some of you know, and you've all provided an entirely wonderful and necessary distraction from a situation I'd rather not be in. Just wanted to let you all know it's appreciated!

• @37aa902b9c=StCroix:

Tha was fun at the auction at the table *and how the dm swept the unused items aside…. cracked me up *... one question... I take it the combat dummy was a one time only usage...

Yes. If you used it by accident, I'll create a new one next time I catch you.

• Tha was fun at the auction at the table *and how the dm swept the unused items aside…. cracked me up *... one question... I take it the combat dummy was a one time only usage...

• Kudos to Bastage for a late night, and very unexpected, deer assault!

Kudos to Void for last night's gnoll shenanigans! As well as to the crew of Snerdaperds, Cerdocyon, The-Tiger, and Gonnar!

Kudos to Void, Maria, The-Tiger, and everyone involved in Maria's rescue.

Like others have said already, you guys were a freaking outstanding group and I had a blast with you all last night.

• Kudos to Void and everyone involved in the Maria Rescue event. You guys all make this game awesome, and thanks to you Void I feel I can still develop my character even more.

Thanks to Abi for making me company, without her I would've fallen asleep XD

• KUDOS to everyone who participated in Voids event to rescue Maria, it was a long and worth while wait!

Massive Kudos to Maria for staying up so late (early) and void for giving us the story and the ability to do it!

• Ditto on the kudos to DM Void for an unexpected but seemingly well-planned event. Thanks also to the band of dark, haunted cave-crawlers that braved all the undead, the demons, the traps, and a lich. We had an eclectic mix of levels, personalities, and playing styles that sometimes clashed but in the end proved to be great teammates. Good stuff.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

• Major kudos to VOID even thought Atel died before the boss. It was a blast!

• Kudos to Gonnar for spicing up a kobold cave trip.

• Kudos to all the DMs involved that in a round about way are proving Atel's theories about Jiyyd correct one step at a time xD

Wanted to echo the kudos to Dora and DrD, as well as give some more to Dora for fun plot stuff last night

• Kudos to Flom for a Tuesday night event full of surprises - and thank you to the intrepid adventuring companions, allowing Isolde to "negotiate" the group… into a trap... coughs

But hey, it was more exciting that way! >.>

• @973e54fcd8=Speedy_Z_:

@973e54fcd8=Araighn:

Since I can't post on the thread in Announcements, I'll have to post here. Kudos to Dora and DrD for everything they do to keep the server up and running.

@973e54fcd8=DrDreadLock:

Yes, Kudos to Dora and Thurgood both, without those two this server wouldn't be up and running. Thanks for making this transition smooth, glad to see we may have a good connection again.

Thanks guys! We really appreciate all you do! 😄

Z

+1 a Kudo 😉

• We sure do! And kudos also to Void for last night - I've always appreciated DMs who allow for research endeavours to make a meaningful difference to a plot, whether through PMs or IG. Yesterday served up ample examples of the latter, providing plot fodder and fun for an entire group of PCs. 🙂

• @4b0a73fade=Araighn:

Since I can't post on the thread in Announcements, I'll have to post here. Kudos to Dora and DrD for everything they do to keep the server up and running.

@4b0a73fade=DrDreadLock:

Yes, Kudos to Dora and Thurgood both, without those two this server wouldn't be up and running. Thanks for making this transition smooth, glad to see we may have a good connection again.

Thanks guys! We really appreciate all you do! 😄

Z

• Yes, Kudos to Dora and Thurgood both, without those two this server wouldn't be up and running. Thanks for making this transition smooth, glad to see we may have a good connection again.