Kudos

• We sure do! And kudos also to Void for last night - I've always appreciated DMs who allow for research endeavours to make a meaningful difference to a plot, whether through PMs or IG. Yesterday served up ample examples of the latter, providing plot fodder and fun for an entire group of PCs. 🙂

• @4b0a73fade=Araighn:

Since I can't post on the thread in Announcements, I'll have to post here. Kudos to Dora and DrD for everything they do to keep the server up and running.

@4b0a73fade=DrDreadLock:

Yes, Kudos to Dora and Thurgood both, without those two this server wouldn't be up and running. Thanks for making this transition smooth, glad to see we may have a good connection again.

Thanks guys! We really appreciate all you do! 😄

Z

• Yes, Kudos to Dora and Thurgood both, without those two this server wouldn't be up and running. Thanks for making this transition smooth, glad to see we may have a good connection again.

• Kudos to DM Void for a fun Orcusgate-Scrying & Legend Lore event.

🙂

• Since I can't post on the thread in Announcements, I'll have to post here. Kudos to Dora and DrD for everything they do to keep the server up and running.

• @5284a30da6=Fadia:

What Karni said. Caoimh, Void, and Flom were all super on point this weekend.

Thirded! And I'll add I loved all the PC friendship, drama, or plain differences of flavor that I was witness or participant to this weekend. What a fantastic cast of characters we have!

• The Halfling Defence League

What Karni said. Caoimh, Void, and Flom were all super on point this weekend.

• Kudos to DM Lazarus for Saturday's unforgettable Ashald milk bath (complete with the traditional hot elf chicks), mingled with blood-curdling horror in the depths of the family's crypt…

It got so very late by the end, but I still couldn't resist sticking around for the unexpected appearance of the late Rath Ashald. Hilarious! :lol:

Kudos also to Flom for improvising like a pro in whipping out a challenging fight for a powerful but disparate party of ... many PCs. Well done us for surviving it all!

• Kudos to all of the DMs, players, and characters who make visiting Narfell so fun…even after all these years.

Z

:w00t: :nod: :boogie: :dance: 👏 😄

• Kudos to DM Void, to DM Xanatos Gambit & to all of Narfell Staff people involved in item enchanting.

… as a way of 'Thank You':

[ http://cheajournal.blogspot.com/2016/12/dragonslayers-leather-armour-frances.html ].

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for intriguing plottiness and gnarly incense in the Cerulean lab (if only we had a real one..) and for the great goblin mayham Sunday, filled with hilarous flair and detail. Despite interruptions for disconnects and OOC reasons, the event still soldiered on thanks to the dedication of both DM and players, well done all! And long live Queen Dafna…

@8ef1435283=Scout-Hen:

Kudos to Void for a handful of enjoyable events and immense forgiveness for massive PC retardedness.

I hear Dora also needs Kudos for that, Kudos for DM's who go above and beyond the facepalm.

Indeed, belated kudos to Dora for that as well with regards to certain druidic events!

• Kudos to DM Void for a fiendish encounter in a swamp.

… as a form of 'Thank You':

[ http://cheajournal.blogspot.com/2016/11/demons-of-swamps-lomys-tale.html ].

• Kudos to Void for a handful of enjoyable events and immense forgiveness for massive PC retardedness.

I hear Dora also needs Kudos for that, Kudos for DM's who go above and beyond the facepalm.

• Difficulty-laced Kudos to Bastage for a horrifying trip to events long past! One for and from the history books!

• Kudos to DM Lazarus for a -very- unexpected twist in indulging our shadow-walking party to a destination rather unlike the intended one… chilling!

And to the Bastage who sent two lovebirds a belligerent cockatrice, hehe.

• Kudos to an unknown DM (or a player?) for a smokin'-hot Nightmare encounter.

As a way of thank-you: [ http://cheajournal.blogspot.com/2016/11/a-nightmare-encounter-lomys-tale.html ].

Kudos to Void for last night's halloween shenanigans!

I wanna echo the kudos to Void and Flom for fun stuff this past weekend.

Also extra kudos to Void and Jerrick for some fun with a PC that I rolled up a while ago, but didn't do anything substantial with until last night!

• Kudos to Xanatos Gambit for stirring the plot pot on Saturday with a very intense sewer crawl, and to the intrepid party of four who took the task on!

Sunday saw Void at the DM wheel, serving up a Halloween flavoured frightful stew including dreadful mindwrangling Beholders and a beastly transformation, oh my!