Clownbaby's sketchbook

• Is it obvious that I've had to give up online gaming? :D. I'm gonna change this thread name to "Clownbaby's Desperate Attempt to Stay Relevant"

• I wanted to add some color to my drawings and decided I'd take a swing at digital art. I bought a digital drawing pad, downloaded a program called Mypaint, and after spending a few days just trying to understand the basics I produced two finished attempts. I'll probably try coloring them all, hopefully improving along the way.

The ole drunken dwarven monk and a werewolf hunting werewolf!

• Ah, memories. Such an awesome war. Very well done!

• Very nice!

• @ee034a0d05=AubreyMaturin:

Hmm. I could visualize him like that. Maybe the tooth ring was a little extra though.

AubreyMaturin

What!? Maybe so… I'm curious what Lagermane thinks since it's his NPC. He alone can truly say.

• Hmm. I could visualize him like that. Maybe the tooth ring was a little extra though.

AubreyMaturin

• Ladies and Gentlemen, I humbly present to you a visualization of Ostromog!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JckzDDHwS7E

• @be23d35ab3=ClownBaby:

I've been wanting to do a group scene and I thought of a classic Union image, however I was a bit intimidated to start. So I had several drinks before sitting down, then several more, then eventually I put pencil to paper and came out with this masterpiece. Its probably my greatest accomplishment, technically. I hope you all enjoy.

LMAO!!! :lol:

• I'm working on a new drawing and it should be up sometime tomorrow. This is a powerful and villainous NPC whose name is spat with a curse by many of our PC's. Especially Beourn. Stay tuned!

• Hey you! I drew another picture.

Like and subscribe fore more! πŸ˜„

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR5xxTT64v0

• Thank you for the generous compliment Void. πŸ˜„

I drew a gnome! A druid gnome to be specific, I just felt compelled to. This was my first time drawing a female and a druid, so naturally she is sporting a turtle shell bra. I recorded the time-lapse on the shading, please enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akNwNZMSiKg

Feel free to like and subscribe for more! πŸ˜„

• Man you are a great artist CBers, I am so jealous of people that can draw. Thanks for drawing Durgram man…. that is SO close to how I personally envision him.

• I drew an Orc! I was about to shade it when I suddenly remembered I had a time-lapse feature on my phone. So I set it up on a oatmeal container and did a quick shade in one sitting. It was fun!

https://youtu.be/V9R6AxKhqoM

• I've been wanting to do a group scene and I thought of a classic Union image, however I was a bit intimidated to start. So I had several drinks before sitting down, then several more, then eventually I put pencil to paper and came out with this masterpiece. Its probably my greatest accomplishment, technically. I hope you all enjoy.

• Heres a sketch of Void's dwarven monk, Durgram Stonefist. I had a much cooler image in my head. The drawing ended up looking a lot flatter and… worse than I intended, but that's what its all about, making mistakes, learning from them, and moving on. Thanks for letting me draw your PC, Void!

• Bharuk the Unquenchable!! What poor lass has he just spotted? A Dwarven Monk whose character inspiration is a mashup of Jackie Chan's Drunken Master, Bo-Rai-Cho, and Strong Belwas. This one is not technically great but I feel like I captured his personality. RPing this guy is always much funner after I've had a few drinks myself, so if you see me IG with him, watch out.

• … keep it coming, these drawings are really nice πŸ™‚

• Here's a character I started awhile back and just finished last night. He's a werewolf ranger who's purpose is to stamp out lycanthropy wherever he can. He's like the Blade of Faerun's were-world.

I had never really drawn a big flowing cloak and I'm not too happy with how it all turned out, but I learned a lot and I'm am happy to move on to the next drawing. Stay tuned for my dwarven drunken master next!

• Very nice πŸ™‚