Kudos

• Kudos to DM Void for some unexpected goblin mage and bugbear archer fun!

And another Kudos to Gnarl and Elvadriel for going on the Elfhewer caves trip, scary but fun. Thank you!

• Kudos for DM Void, for evil gnomes smackage & a scrying fun.

• The Halfling Defence League

Kudos to Void for more fun Gazuendheit adventures!

• Yeees. Bards versus Vrocks, such a huge mismatch. It was fun and scary, thanks to all involved for the fun. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kudos to DM Wowbagger for some crazy demon-filled adventures last night!

Had a blast! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Kudos to DM Lazarus for yesterday's vampire plot thread - for Nica, meeting Lillia was like encountering a creature straight out of family myth. Both interesting and emotionally charged! ๐Ÿ™‚

Indeed, kudos to Emer for a fun and tense trip last night where I'm still not sure PC's made the right call!

• Kudos to Bloody for FREAKING ME OUT. And for the plot twist. And for helping me see an alternative direction for my character.

• Indeed, kudos to the Bastage for busting out the DM shenanigans over the weekend! A good time was had by all. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Kudos to DM Bastage for bringing a new evil to the Rawlinswood. I love your custom monstersโ€ฆ they're freaks! Kudos for entertaining the entire server on a busy Saturday morning.

Also kudos to Leena Lynn (henceforth to be known as SwagBot 2000) for the efficient and precise loot distribution system. It went down so smoothly!

• A huge kudos to DM Bastage for the crafting support, the non-crafting adventure, and the OOC craft hall PS storage help this morning/afternoon. I had a great time, and I(we) really appreciate the support! :boogie: :dance: ๐Ÿ‘

I'd also like to give kudos to everyone who participated in this morning's "crafting" event in the deep Rawlinswood. I had a blast, and I look forward to the next time we can get together for another adventure! Good wins againโ€ฆfor now... :w00t:

Z

More vampiric kudos to Caoimh! Great work on last night's event! And especially for indulging Ros's detective-y instincts ๐Ÿ˜„

• Such a fantastically fun weekend, contributed to by both DMs and players alike!

• Kudos to the weekend DMs, and keeping things not only lively buy intriguing the whole time! I had a blast!

@e09f08b84c=Karnivor:

Kudos to Caoimh for continued vampire mayhem with a cast of ever entertaining and distinct villains and questionable characters!

Seconded!

• Kudos to Caoimh for continued vampire mayhem with a cast of ever entertaining and distinct villains and questionable characters!

• I second the major kudos to Flom for yesterday's epic event. The sheer amount of preparation and storytelling involved to keep us wrapped up for several hours was amazing. There also were several decision points where actions we took had a big impact on the plot that followed. I especially liked that the DM paused time to summarize for us what our options were and give us time to decide. Also, the fighting was the least important part of the adventure. Great stuff.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

• Huge kudos to Flom for yesterdays marathon event - it takes real storytelling skill to maintain a sense of urgency throughout, but even in the lulls between the "chapters", that held true for me. It felt like a snowball had set off an unstoppable avalanche of happenings, but while we were definitely caught up in it, PC actions still had a big and important impact. Great and tense stuff, filled with drama, emotion and puzzling conundrums! ๐Ÿ˜„

• Semi late kudos to voids trip! Lotsa fun for everyone.

• @b72d78b3fe=JerrickRafe:

@b72d78b3fe=Karnivor:

Kudos to Flom and the intrepid PC crowd for a good ol' fashioned gate attack, Peltarch style!

Seconded! It was exciting, scary, and hilarious at the end!

Agreed, It was tons of fun!