Kudos

• The Halfling Defence League

Hear hear!

• Kudos to Void and Caoimh for fantastic storytelling and for spicing up adventures! Dragon constructs? Vilewights? Who thinks up these things!

Kudos to Vanderkaus for dancing toe to toe with the bugbear army. Nothing gets past a determined dwarf! I forgot how nasty BBBG's are.

In addition to the above, kudos to the adventurers I've been traveling with the past few weeks.

You all make Narfell great. 😄

Kudos to Caoimh for ambushing us four idiots as we wandered into the Lost City, and giving us some really intense chases and fights!

• Kudos to Clownbaby for the awesome events they have been going through the ropes for, its nice to be involved in something finally!

Also Kudos to a few players who've been steller to RP with of late; Leena, Belia, Ray/Rico, Robyn's chars as a whole, Rasuil and Z! You're all such fun to play with.

• Kudos to VOID and players involved in our crafting Saturday arfting trip! It was AWESOME.

And also Kudos to DM Balteroar and players for a EXTREMELLY HOT adventure!

And, finally, Kudos to DM Squirellcaster for the Meteoric Fun!

Nice weekend of Narfell fun. And more to come!

• Kudos to Hen for saving Lenna's bacon, in a fight either would have lost alone, and to the revenge happy DM! THX CB!

• Kudos to Void for spicing up our Union mining trip and getting creative with the resources. It was a great trip!

Thanks! 😄

Z

• Because I laughed my ass off you get a kudos.

• Kudos to Void and all the right-sized folk who went on the event last night. Wish I would have been able to stick around for the end.

@dcad99fd33=Celandine:

Kudos to Void and the intrepid smallfolk adventuring troupe who persevered and saved more refugees!

Hear hear!

• Kudos to Void and the intrepid smallfolk adventuring troupe who persevered and saved more refugees!

• Kudos to Xanatos and Void for two fun events over the last few days, really great stuff!

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for Aesso event. 🙂

… too bad i couldn't stay. 😞

• Kudos to Void for the event as well, as well as the bit of Kat's backstory that got shed some light.

• Kudos to Void for a thrilling conclusion in which, sadly, Reyhenna did not become the Demon Queen of Narfell 😄

• Kudos to everyone who has been helping Hen out in o many ways of late. Special Kudos to: Rasuil, Dwin, Diadne and DM Squirelypants himself for some progressive and run RP on multiple subjects.

• Lashings of kudos to Caoimh for last night's mercilessly late - but in every way worth it - fancy party going, including such delightful figures as the Humphries and the Wingates! Still giggling.

And enormous accolade to Flom for a fantastic event, which had everything and the kitchen sink thrown in - suspense, uncertainty and drama, laughter and silliness by the bucketloads, and a great many tears at the end. Amazing! 😄

Kudos to Caoimh for some crazy vampire shenanigans!

Belated kudos to Emer for yesterday's crafting trip, and kudos to Void and Flom for adding some new dynamic stuff to Ros's never-ending quest to help the hin refugees!

• Kudos to the varied DM's and players I've had the pleasure of catching lately, IG and behind the scenes. Loads of great RP from all, moral/ethical choices, mystery ("Oooo"), use of assorted skill checks, unique encounters, descriptive ambience, and a few classic "Oh s**t!" combat moments too. In a nutshell, outstanding! Cheers all!