Meeting at Witch and Seer - Aesso's 'Amazing Instrument

• Pushed back 1 hour.

• The currently posted time should be fine for me.

• Wywernywin, let me know your availability.

• i'll try to be on Saturday with Chea Allin 🙂

• Switched to morning on Saturday.

• The Halfling Defence League

I can't guarantee I'll be there on time for Saturday since I've got a family get-together going on, but if you don't mind me showing up a bit late then don't change it on my account!

I'd say put Ros down as a definite maybe.

• Saturday now.
    Weekends aren't the best for me, hence the late time slot.

• Can you do 6 PM Flom?

• That's a Sunday. Just so you know I'll have an hour then I go get ready for bed. I get up at 4:30 am Monday to Friday so earlier might be better if I need to be there.

Ros will be there!

• New time and date: 24/07/2016, 8:00 PM

If it's shifted to a weekend for DrD, then I'm down to clown.

• Only available weekends or weekdays after 4pm EST. Weekends are best though.

• Same availability as last time!

My work schedule (So event anytime a few hours earlier or any time later)(EST):

Sunday 10-7
    Monday 3-11
    Tuesday: 12-8
    Wednesday: 3-11
    Thursday: 3-11
    Friday - Off
    Saturday - 10-2

• Isolde shall certainly be there, come what may!

• Meeting Topic: Aesso's Super Awesome AMAZING Instrument!!!

Required Meeting Members:

Tentative Date: 23/07/2016, 9:00 AM EST

Background:

Aesso "the Amazing" wants to create some sort of "astounding artistic instrument!" that will "make everything AMAZING!" The instrument is a white marble rod with three gem sockets: blue, green, and red. Rumors have it that the instrument acts similarly to a Rod of Wonder, except more powerful and it requires the user to use it during some sort of artistic performance. Isolde Garibaldi and Fodel have helped her acquire the blue and green gems, respectively. However, Horgrim Blackweave retains possession of the red gem and has, apparently, been consulting Jonni on ways of keeping Aesso from acquiring it. Despite the fact that the instrument is not complete, Aesso has been spotted "performing" with it recently. She was using it like a conductor's baton, floating, and creating rainbow colors and rifts in the air that amounted to a fantastical display of clouds and stars. However, the ground beneath her also cracked, leading to some instability in the ground. The audience of these performances tend to either suspend their disbelief and focus either on the beautiful skies, or focus on the risks inherent in the unstable ground. The meeting will determine whether or not Aesso should acquire the red gem and complete the rod to be able to conduct a full performance using her special magical instrument.

Profiles for Aesso and Horgrim can be found by following the tiny little text and clicking here.

Meeting members & other interested parties, post your availability below.

[DM Xanatos Gambit]