Kudos

• Kudos to whichever DM it was (sorry my memory is like a colander) who pulled us into the FREAKING PLANE OF SHADOWS!

It was awesome.

Kudos to Void, Mooncandies and whoever plays Lilu also. You guys were great.

Managed to snag this sweet screenshot at the end too.
    https://gyazo.com/886d9ea314766eab9707f1a1ebab631b

• @b2ee99fc12=AubreyMaturin:

Kudos to Flom for the big ogre surprise and all the traps in the Cold Caves. And a great big thanks to Theaon, Alvaneil, Ragnar, Hen, and new recruit Sil for a fun-filled and successful old-fashioned Troff Legion Patrol.

Seconded. However Flom you should know it's Legion tradition for Ragnar to die on our patrols. After all our recruits need practice carrying obese Dwarven bodies out of danger. 🙂

• Kudos to Flom for being all kinds of awesome, but in particular for serving up the sort of rich and flavourful challenge that has nothing to do with clicking the red. Friday's quest was pure magic, allowing Isolde to be just the type of bard I envisioned her to be. 😄

• Kudos to Flom for the big ogre surprise and all the traps in the Cold Caves. And a great big thanks to Theaon, Alvaneil, Ragnar, Hen, and new recruit Sil for a fun-filled and successful old-fashioned Troff Legion Patrol.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, Bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky Halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

• Special thank you to Alvaniel and Rary for all the fun elven role play!! 🙂

• Kudos to Void for a most unexpected and intense sequence of events Rey was (un)fortunate enough to be involved in 😄

• Flom has been very amazing with all the events I've seen so far!

Don't worry a pc was killed sometime later in one of their events 😛

• Big kudos to Flom for keeping the server busy, it's being great stuff all over, and thanks to him for helping me set up and run the wedding event. Also kudos to all PCs that participated, I hope it was enjoyable despite the lack of death. 😄

• It was certainly amusing! I didn't expect him to run into the balor and pit fiend.

• Kudos to DM Ceiling cat for heart-beat-stealing Outsider encounter in Jiyyd.

Kudos to the team for a nice tale & adventure, hopefully teammate's death was not too painful for you.

• Kudos to Flommuxed (DM) & a team: Fodel & Anna Blake for a ship-capture, hostage-rescue fun.

• Yarr, kudos to Flom. Did I say looking forwards to, earlier? I meant dread!

• Kudos to Flom for the tense event. Nicely done 🙂

• Belated kudos to Void for a thrilling trip to a terrible place 😄

• The Halfling Defence League

Kudos to the whole party crew! And especially to Flom for joining the DM team!

• Ah, congrats Flommuxed! Looking forwards to what your devious mind might concoct for us. 😄

• Kudos to Void, Flom, Kat, and others for making the night fun with the brawling and auction!

• Kudos to our newest PDM, Flommuxed, and his breakout event which was very detailed, scary, and thrilling. Good job! I had a ton of fun and I loved being rendered useless right from the start. Congrats and thank you. 🙂

• Kudos to Void for a difficult and interesting event in Shedaklah. Also kudos to every player that joined and provided their unique accent to the adventure. Nuwairah might not get along well with a couple of your PCs, but you're all great company. 😄

• Thanks to DM void for fun today! And a very own custom Orc head!