Kudos

• Kudos to void for being awesome and making trips fun as usual.

Kudos to all the new players as well that are helping to breath life into this server!

• Pssst… hey, kids... "Wanna buy some strawberries?" :lol:

• Sssshhhhh. I'm not supposed to spawn those. :oops: :lol:

• I want to give a shout out to Cardman for is rp with Rico Swift Junior. Played him very well. And also DM void for his intervention with the harpies trying to take all of Rath's loot and DM Braveheart for that great interaction with the succubus and bringing the bowl to get us to drink from the bowl!

• Huge Kudos for Void and Hen's event. Even when I couldn't stay long for the loot share, I had a blast with the thrilling deformities and the last epic battle.

Also I'm sure some of us shall never forget that hellball. 😛

• Giant Kudos to Void for a fun filled nearly 3 hours of last night.

Also Kudos to everyone who showed up and endured!

• HUGE kudos to KingCreeper/DM Braveheart! That event was a blast. Great storyline.. very well balanced and challenging.. every party member got to contribute with the epic battle against the raiders! 10 out of 10!

• Hear, hear! I typically don't log in on Fridays, being my phew-work's-done-for-the-week day, but last night was decidedly worth it. 😄

• Kudo's to KingCreepers first technical and AWSOME event, it was extremely well balanced and well paced. Buffs dropped as soon as we engaged the badies was almost so evilly planned love it. :twisted:

• Kudos to DM_BraveHeart & to everyone involved in Archmage Kiol'basa's demise event.

• Kudos to Emerwyn for the sinister Sahuagin plot (so RUDE) and the safe return of the wizened river hero, Captain Sticks! Great fun so far, can't wait to see what comes next. 🙂

• Kudos indeed. You could say…. Evil had its day :twisted:

• "…maybe if I drink another ale she'll be pretty again!..."

Sigh. How the hell did she even survive? :lol:

• Kudos to the Infinite Void for casting Isolde in the role of Maiden In Distress! It's clearly so well suited for her that her two would-be-savours both just HAD to roll a 1 when trying to figure out what to do. Hilarity! xD

• Yes! Kudos to Emerwyn for the mining trip. What an epic "boss battle!"

• Kudos to Void for event stuff progressing after the Easter Drought.

• Kudos to Emerwyn and the intrepid mining party last night! It was a frightfully good time with our entire party running circles, arms flailing! Isolde had two balms in total, niftily saving two lives, but then just had to have an idea only she and Hen thought was BRILLIANT… sorry again!

• Muchos kudos to Voight, Emerwyn and a host of fantastic players who made the introduction of Isolde such an enjoyable experience for me. I'm itching to get back to it, but will have to wait until Sunday evening, argh!

• Hah! I broke her hand off… I had almost forgotten about that. Talk about good times. Kudos for that BTW CBers!

• Dazzling Rarity is back around?! I still laugh in my day to day routine when I think about that event when Lyla Kane was turned to stone and Elvadriel had to carry her to safety. Hahaha, good times.