Kudos

• Hear hear! That event ticked all the boxes for epic, for sure, reminiscent for me of DrD's Helm of Dischordant Echoes plot, in particular the hectic and harrying run through a certain snowy, demon-infested mountainside.

A great event both in set-up (the last room was beautifully done, I can't imagine how long it took to tweak every detail just right in there), difficulty level and pace, maintaining a sense of urgency and danger throughout, with recurring oh-my-god-no challenges.

Great RP and teamwork from the intrepid, (near)suicidal six! 😄

• Huge kudos to BloodyRoar and participants in the Mor'Salen event, that was seriously hard going and you all did phenomenally well to hold it all together. Also apologies for missing the end of the event, I literally woke up in a pool of my own drool at my desk and promptly went to bed. I think I need to quit my job and get more sleep. :oops:

• Thanks for the impromptu fun Saturday night! Had a great time with some old and some new friends.

• Kudos to DMVoid for some fun times and mini events and plots, as well as SquirrelCaster for Dwarf stuff!

• can only clap well done Void on the crypt run

• Hear hear! Even though I missed the main event, I still had a great time (and got to giggle to myself over Buffy the Vampire Slayer in new, bearded guise). Extra kudos to Void for indulging my silly streak with some aeronautics yesterday. :giggle:

• Kudos to DMs and players alike for a spooky-themed weekend! Great fun facing some of the classic monsters, with way more vampires than Bufflin and Arty are comfortable seeing. 🙂

• @004a223fc9=JerrickRafe:

Holy halloween batman!

That was so cool! Classic movie monsters, the wolfman, frankenstein's monster, dracula, the mummy! Gah, how fun!

Best goodie bags ever too, well worth the 'walk' back!

Thanks for the fun CB!

They're coming to get you, Barbara! (one of my all time faves!)

Kudos for a great event - so fun!

Z

• Echoing Jerrick! Awesome spooky fun. Thanks CB!

• Kudos to CB for the halloween event. I especially liked the diablo-touch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYGQuDJI8sU

• Holy halloween batman!

That was so cool! Classic movie monsters, the wolfman, frankenstein's monster, dracula, the mummy! Gah, how fun!

Best goodie bags ever too, well worth the 'walk' back!

Thanks for the fun CB!

• Kudos to Void for the very tough and exciting Gnoll Savage run…. very excellent

• Kudos to void for a mini quest for myself and a lower lvl player that provided a challenge to both of us without being overwhelming for the lower lvl.
    It was perfectly paced so that we were able to do combat and role play.

• Big ole kudos to those brand new DMs, spicing up Narfell left and right! ^_^ You guys are doing great, and hey, only two riots in the glen due to faction issues! 😉

Seriously though, great work guys!

• Kudos to Void for spicing up a supply run with trouble that kept us guessing for a while!

Huge kudos to a massive preparation event weeks in the continuance, that's keeping us excited, working throughout the week to further, and rewarding us with progress, all thanks to Bloodyroar. Research, preparation, intrigue, risk, straight up pants wetting fights … yeesh. Keeps me logging in to keep up! ^_^

• Kudos to DM Bloodyroar for another blood-pumping chapter in the Mor'Salen plot! Equal kudos to the brave adventurers who stood together to claim the good guy's first small victory. 🙂

• Had great fun with DM Infernal, a perfect example of the marriage between story and challenge. 🙂

• Yarr, an action-packed weekend all around, well done veteran DMs and newbie ones! 😄

• thanks to DM_Braveheart, DM_Void, DM Bloodyroar & players for an eventful weekend.

• Kudos to the dwarves, who steadfastly defended their home without fear or hesitation, even in the face of loss. What a scary fight!

Great fight, CB, with a scary ending to boot! ^^ Thanks to Dwarves and Dms alike for the opportunity to get allies ^^