Of Beetles and Bogarts

• I get out from work at 5pm EDT, and I can be home at 5.15pm EDT if I run like a bitch.

But just adapt to the majority, if I'm lucky I'll still catch something of it

• I'll be around 4pmEDT then

• Ill be home around 6-6:30 pm Central US time.

• Oh, my mistake. I didn't realize it would be down until then, I just figured it would be down during that time. Lets push it to 4pm EDT, or whenever the server is back up.

• @468e76f109=ClownBaby:

//We can push the event a few hours later or even do it earlier. Either works for me. I like to do these things early in the day, but that's just my preference. I'll just set the time for 10am EDT, that will give us at least 3 hours to finish up before DrD's house is raided by the FBI, which will be plenty of time to finish my event.

Or we can just set the time to 4pm EDT, let me know!

Also, I'd love for some folks to log on in a few hours to help me set the stage for the event tomorrow. Catch you on the flip side!

Isn't the server down until DrD gets the tech over to his place tomorrow afternoon?

• //We can push the event a few hours later or even do it earlier. Either works for me. I like to do these things early in the day, but that's just my preference. I'll just set the time for 10am EDT, that will give us at least 3 hours to finish up before DrD's house is raided by the FBI, which will be plenty of time to finish my event.

Or we can just set the time to 4pm EDT, let me know!

Also, I'd love for some folks to log on in a few hours to help me set the stage for the event tomorrow. Catch you on the flip side!

• ((I haven't been very involved in this plot, but I will try to log in to help defend Norwick from those pesky bugs.

It's 8:00 a.m. PDT, right?

Z

• ((So given what DrD posted in the server connection thread in general discussion, I would assume 11am tomorrow will no longer work?))

• ((Whoohoo, I didn't miss it! I got home half an hour ago, a couple of blissedly lazy days await before I might go off travelling a bit again - in other words, Nica will assuredly be there!))

• @5d713e7738=ClownBaby:

Sorry, I meant SUNDAY at 11am EDT

((I'll be there.))

• Sounds good to me too.

• Sorry, I meant SUNDAY at 11am EDT

• Today is saturday and we've been planning for sunday the whole time..

• Today at 11am EDT?

• ((okay Clownbaby, your call!))

• ((11 am EDT would be a good start time for me on Sunday.))

• Shesarai is back in town and should be able to make it Sunday. 1500 GMT is 1100 EDT for me. Because of summer choir schedule, I actually can make that if it starts that early. I should be good for the rest of the day too.

AubreyMatruin

Characters: Romulus Grey, Bard the bowman
    Trotter, Spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, Red-haired cleric of Mystra

• ((Still missing key players - Karni's on holidays, but what about Theaon?))

• ((Anytime Sunday works for me. Arty will be there, balls in hand.))

• Legan will offer his axe for the destruction of the gobber threat.

((I'm good to go from 3PM GMT to 7PM GMT))