Hello again.

• Greetings, once again, Narfell. My name is Sean and I'm making a return (of sorts) to the realm. I played on and off in 2006 or so, and enjoyed my time. I've played and DMed a few pen and paper campaigns in the meantime, but since I became a father in August, I haven't been able to spare the time for it. That said, I have a few questions.

1. Is there a common time people log on for DM ran events? A day of the week?
    2. Who are you people? Anyone around from when I used to play?

• @75192c5bfb=Dorakhan:

Heya… I should probably mention that backup character vaults date back to May 2006 - there's a "Maricho Jarlin" in there under "Pylonius."

Oh...and I've been around since '03, FYI. :twisted:

Neat! I wouldn't have thought any of my characters had survived this long.

• @c94c8854e3=Hekatoncheires:

Rary is older than Shannon.

less smelly, too 😛

Less smelly more grumpy and pasty but not quite as bad as a certain pasty elf.

• Rary is older than Shannon.

less smelly, too 😛

• Heya… I should probably mention that backup character vaults date back to May 2006 - there's a "Maricho Jarlin" in there under "Pylonius."

Oh...and I've been around since '03, FYI. :twisted:

• Legion

@b3cc2615b6=Pylonius:

I remember Kayleb. It must have been tough spending all that time in Peltarch and staying IC.

Yeah too tough. Gave up and made an "Adventurer" character instead!

• I remember Kayleb. It must have been tough spending all that time in Peltarch and staying IC.

• Legion

Not sure if we ever met each other. I've been playing since 2005. I live in Australia, so it could be that our play times never matched up. I rarely manage to fall in with "the DM crowd".

My first character was Kayleb the Beggar. Later I rolled up a halfling character, Martouscah Leaffall, who became my main. These days I also play a Goblin called Grobble and a snoby elven mage Movalyn.

Hope you have a great time visiting old places and faces!

• Sounds about right. I seem to remember quite a few of them as in played around 2005-2007. I played an elven druid/rogue named Ailil. He was not quite in with the circle and was turned into a were-rat.

• @0d5a86445b=Pylonius:

I think I do remember! Little brown one? Wasn't there a whole pack if hin?

Actually Theaon has green hair. It's a bit of a long story. There used to be a few other Thorns, but I don't think many of them played those characters beyond around 2006.

• I think I do remember! Little brown one? Wasn't there a whole pack if hin?

• Welcome back. Most of the time these days you'll catch DM events around mid-day EST times on weekends. From what I've noticed over the last few years it seems like player activity goes up in the summer.

As for me I don't know if you recognize my account name, but I've played Theaon Thorn since 2003. He's the hin in the Troff Legion. You probably saw me a lot with Grag when he would yell "BUFF ME THEO!" 😛