Searching for a Necromancer

• I have to abort. Got a thing. Sorry.

• I don't believe in level restrictions, except you are aiming for low level events. The reason is that anyone, even a lvl 2, can make the difference in an event, with a good idea, a good RP roll, or simply a timely minor healing spell.

• I could participate in this event but will not as my PC is only lvl 8, and I have more fun RPing in the commons, than staying in the back "healing" as was suggested to me as player (all with good intentions and I know that 😉 ). Kris is not 100% cleric anyways so her part in this is pretty insignificant anyways.

Good luck everyone!

Suggestion: eventhough I wasnt sure that PC Jonni would approve of Kris going, as stated in the original post it is Jonnis final call wo joins or not, its good to post the lvl restriction from start.So one knows before hand if its any point to make plans for it or not

• I have to drive someone to the airport on sunday morning. Depending on traffic, I might be back in time to join.

• @fd6d9b42fd=AubreyMaturin:

I might be 20 minutes or so late (I'm singing in church that morning), but I will try to make it with either Shesarai or Romulus. It sounds like a pretty high-level party so perhaps Romulus would be better.

If you are 20 min late only, im sure i can give you a port to wherever everyone is 😉

• Diadne was there last time, and she'll try to make it again

• Mark, the Saviour of Towns, make it known to Jonny and all pretty girls around that he is willing to assist in this task.

• I might be 20 minutes or so late (I'm singing in church that morning), but I will try to make it with either Shesarai or Romulus. It sounds like a pretty high-level party so perhaps Romulus would be better.

Login: AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, Bard the bowman
    Trotter, Spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, Red-haired cleric of Mystra

• Cecil makes it known that he'd like to add his aid once again, especially after the undead in the common commotion.

• The warrior-monk of Red Knight, Shallyah Rethshinei, will once again assist in thwarting the plans of the vile necromancer and anyone working with him to threaten Peltarch and her people.

• The quiet monk Kess politely offers her assistance as well.

• Kristelle will be there if RL doesnt need me badly

• Ashena offers her blade to the expedition.

• Hmm, another necromancer in Ormpur…I wonder if it's the same one. Perhaps the Enchantress is subletting the tower these days. I shall accompany you.

• I'll try to be awake, with Emellia.