Ser'khal the Necromancer

• @fa80dd09e0=Gonnar:

Well, to be fair, 12am my time is the latest I'm willing to start. And I'm GMT +1 ((Though with daylight savings I always make a mess)).

Just plan on starting on a day/time that's good for you, and don't make my availability an issue. Due to family and work, my playing time is extremely limited. With the caliber of the folks signing up, I don't think Diadne's presence would make much difference in the grand scheme of things anyway.

Perhaps I can pop in a little late, if permitted.

• Legion

i'll try to make it, will bring elena along for the ride if i do.

• Well, to be fair, 12am my time is the latest I'm willing to start. And I'm GMT +1 ((Though with daylight savings I always make a mess)).

• Legion

Alisa perks her energetic little ears up and offers her bow, as long as nobody minds a few blessings from Lurue here and there.

(Available anytime CST Fri OR sat, don't really mind which..will try to remember it!)

~Nok

• @d1640d33e7=Gonnar:

@d1640d33e7=Robyn:

Depending on the time, Diadne would be happy to cleanse the undead with fire.

Gimme times, sweet-berry-pie. Else I can't take you into account when I give a final time.

I should be available evenings at US Eastern (GMT -5). Any time after 7pm would probably be OK. Unfortunately, that will mean Shallyah and Diadne will be mutually exclusive. 😞

• Kess hears the call and offers her aid and awaits a reply, not taking offense should no more individuals be required.

• //Assuming the event would last 3-4 hours in total, I probably won't be able make it if it starts after 22:00-23:00 CEST (Central Europe Standard Time)

• Times suggested:

8pm EST Friday
    10pm EST Saturday

• Sirion will aid you.

• @a42421a35c=Robyn:

Depending on the time, Diadne would be happy to cleanse the undead with fire.

Gimme times, sweet-berry-pie. Else I can't take you into account when I give a final time.

• Andrew will gladly fight undead,and offer his sword to the cause.

• Depending on the time, Diadne would be happy to cleanse the undead with fire.

• ::Defender Shallyah intends to go to assess the threat and protect the interests of Peltarch and her people::

• hearing the calling, Salin steps forward to help Peltarch against yet another threat (while keeping his 'stache perfectly groomed).
    ((I think I'm available friday night and Saturday afternoon (GMT) ))

• Jason hearing of this offers himself to aid in the battle, possibly having an alternate reason for wanting to go