Life at the Shiney Coppers

• The golden lock mage is seen heading out the door with the expression shes gonna kill someone, passers by say she was heading straight to the docks

• Mystic, by chance stumbled upon peacekeeper Shemaright in the coppers. She had never had the opportunity to meet with her before, however polite and sincere, Mystic seems to have expressed her confusion about the real threat Norwick is facing. Some say , Mystic objected with mixed feelings, clearly she did not what to think about Shemaright obsession about the goblin “slash” bug threat in Norwick furthermore why it be an interest of Oscura… this is what rumors say atleast…

• The golden lock mage seem to be staying longer this time in Narfell, she can be seen in the Coppers. She seems to visit with various kinds of people or creatures for that matter, brief visits, in a steady flow comes and goes.

• It was a still time in the Coppers, late into the off-hours. Keeper Cray and Keeper Vidar sat by the fire, enveloped in a dense fog of rich creamy cigar smoke. Often speaking in hushed tones when strangers lingered in the tavern, or passed to and from the inn rooms. By their manners and body language, the hours of conversation was regarding business rather than pleasure.

• _A group of Oscuran's were celebrating in the Coppers recently. Laughing and cheering, as though they just pulled the wool over some great foe.

After the party died down. Cray and Storn remained at the Coppers for quite a while, sitting in their usual seats by the fire.

In typical fashion the pair were drinking, smoking, and worked up into a state of mischievous merriment. They kept going on about something they acquired, called Leviathan.

Their behaviour would suggest an awesome moment in their life, as if they just achieved some epic personal victory._

• After some sort of night-time adventure, a group of the typical Oscurran nare do wells, shuffle and stomp into the Coppers.

After the initial commotion and parting of ways. Cray and Storn remained to spend a day sitting in front of the fire. All the while smoking cigars, pipe weed, and drinking. Seems these two haven't done this in a while and had some catching up to do.

• "Feeling curious, are we?" Markus grins slyly to Mystic "Well, I do agree we have to seize the opportunity but I smell trap. He wouldn't just leave the blueprints there after so much trouble keeping them from our eyes. That being said, if you want to go take a look anyway, I don't particularly mind slaying that dwarf, considering his disrespectful attitude last time we met." He then proceeds to sip on his glass of wine. "Tell me more. How did you come across this information?"

• On her way out Mystic spots Markus and walks over and slides down in the chair beside him. "I need your help, Mr Bleylock apperently left the blueprints with the dwarves, this is an opportunity we cannot miss.. a heavy storm passed through Peltarch yesterday I think its linked to the cargo transported to the docks.. I want to know what they are up to."

• Markus sits by the fire in his usual spot, glancing at Mystic as she walks in. He raises his glass of wine to her, but otherwise keeps to himself.

• Mystic walks in, trots over to the bar, leans over and whispers something to Jario… "tell all of them I need to speak with them, soon ... I need all of them, we have work to do"

• Cray was seen in the Coppers recently. He was drinking, smoking cigars, and conducting trade with the dwarf Storn.

Upon hearing of Vidar's query, Cray tells Jario he can be found or reached by letter at Warehouse #2 in Peltarch, for the time being.

• A local sporting a Peace Keeper cloak walks into the Coppers and looks around the common room. After a moment he walks over to counter, plops down on a stool and has a word with Jario.

'Ey Jario, if you see Cray in here any time soon mind lettin' him know that Vidar is looking for 'im? Might have a business proposition for the man.

I'd appreciate it.

Vidar walks on over to sit in front of the fire, enjoying several drinks before tipping the barkeep and stumbling out at the end of the night.

• Cray notices Mystic sitting alone by the fire, so he slinks down in the chair beside her. He smiles and greets her.

• Hearing about the rumor that Crays in town and wanting to catch up. Mystic makes a visit at the Coppers. She gets her usual from Jario, slightly heated and spiced red wine, walks over to the fire and slides down in a chair.

• _After a long absence… Cray walks into the Coppers one night. He looks weary and a little tattered, but at the same time suspiciously youthful.

One of his eyes gleam, as he sneaks off to a corner to sit by himself with a glass of wine. Cray begins to count endlessly through the night, from a mellon sized sack of assorted coins. Crays faithful Eyeball Lefty watches over, wary of any suspect characters, and their hands.

If anyone asks Cray about his absence or youthfulness. With a wry grin, he simply says he was, "away at an exclusive spa"._

• Mystic walks in, heading directly to the bar asking Jario:

If anyone of these gentlemen happen to come by… Drelan Ashire, ... peacekeeper Cray Vincint or the other mage.. Kyan. Anyone of them will do... tell them Mystic River needs to speak with them and it is quite urgent.

.. then she walks out

• Arthur is seen traveling with Eragor and Varia in through Kuo Tua, then into the mines coming back exhausted, after some rest he goes to speak with the Minotaur blacksmith about Gond and is seen offering up some of his own hand made pickaxes to Gond. After the offering he begins searching for others of Gond to learn more about him.

• ICC

Varia is spotted at the Coppers seemingly in a bit of a mood almost arguing with herself and her familiar. Though for the most part it seems to be mostly gibberish and possibly ranting. She is occasionally spotted with various books on various topics in a variety of languages. Perhaps one of those languages is the gibberish she's speaking?

When approached by customers she politely nods and continues her research usually with a cup of tea and either pie or hot wings nearby. She doesn't seem much for conversation though seeming absorbed in her work. What ever she's researching seems to have her full focus. Normally she seems to read almost non-stop until she's practically falling asleep where ever she's working before finally packing up and heading off to rest.

When she's not studying or reading she can be seen heading off to the surface for some unknown reason. Sometimes she's gone for days. When she returns she usually heads straight for the library and begins the process all over again.

• Mystic is seen sitting on the bar top, quite comfortable, discussing the rich dark red blueberry wine with a distinct but not unpleasant iron taste to it.

"The Coppers should import it from the north she says - Damara or Vaasa I am not quite sure"

Then she goes on talking about this silvery white haired elf that gone hiding east due to some lunatic hunting him.

"I havent seen him in weeks, he must be hiding in the the caverns under the ruins east on the way to Jiyyd"

She hops down from the bar top and walks up to the chair by the fire to finish off her precious glass of wine

• _Cray spends a day loafing in the Coppers…

Upon awakening he shuffles out of the back room, his arms crossed and laden with groceries from the surface. He unloads the stuff onto the bar. Then requests a large stack of buttermilk pancakes...

Cray plops down a pile of gold infront of Jario. Then grabs a thin wine bottle from behind the bar, and a small glass from the rack above.

Cray sits near the bar at a table, drinking icewine and smoking a cigar. He patiently waits for his cakes...

Quite an extravagant start to the day. Almost as though he's celebrating something quietly with himself._