Helm of Dischordant Echoes

• With heavy heart I must apologize that pending on how the situation goes, I might have to withdraw early from the event as I have an uncle whose in for the fight of his life at the hospital and my aunt is coming from Italy to see him around 6-630 EST. Pending on how things go, I might have to leave abruptly, or in the worst case scenario probably will not be able to attend both, as much as I want to.

I will do my best to balance things out, as I really do wish to participate, but as we all know "life" happens.

• 3pm EDT, yes. So 20 hours from the time of this post.

• Or maybe its 3pm EDT.. I dont know. I'll be there at 3pm my time.. you show up around then, lol

• Ashena will be there, though her player will be out of town today and tomorrow during the day. Should be back in time for the event, but I may not have a huge amount of time for preparations and/or rallying of ze troops!

• I'm going to try to be there for both, with the hope that I'll make one of them. The 20th will be dicey, but the 27th should be good.

• Certain redhead wild sorceress seems keen on helping "the Shiny People" again

//Will be there if there's some room 🙂

• @4bb06ae6de:

Alright, we'll do the 20th at 3pm EST for part one.

27th at 8am EST for part 2.

I'll hopefully be able to get everyone involved in at least one event.

As long as you mean Eastern Standard Time (and not Eastern Daylight Time) Romulus will be able to make the first adventure. (I have rehearsals all day until 3:30 EDT).

Unfortunately, I will not be available on the 27th until late afternoon.

AubreyMaturin

• Council of Moradin

Gnarl will sharpen his axe, and his presence will be felt

Played by gatlord 😉

• Alright, we'll do the 20th at 3pm EST for part one.

27th at 8am EST for part 2.

I'll hopefully be able to get everyone involved in at least one event.

Part one will be the attempt to finish the big bad.

Part two will either be a second attempt at finishing him if not done on the first, or cleaning up his forces that remain if part one is a success.

• Prolly could make the times given for the two-part finale on 20 and 27 April. 🙂

• At that time, I'm going to be on a train headed home from Sydney. 8 hour journey each way.

Oh well!

• I'm pretty much flexible, though prefer the 20-21 to the following weekend.

• I'm available all four days. Just set the time(s) and I'll be sure to put that part of the day aside for some Narfin'.

• Romulus will be available:

Apr 20 After 4PM EDT (GMT-4)
    Apr 21 After 11AM EDT

Apr 27 After Noon EDT
    Apr 28 After 11AM until 5:30 PM EDT

AubreyMaturin

• Available for the 21/22, not available following weekend

• 20th (not available)
    21st (maybe morning, maybe evening)
    27th (morning)
    28th (evening)

• Another option is, something I've been thinking about lately.. a two part finale. In this case it would be.

End of Ansistris Demon - Saturday April 20th at 3 AM EST
    End of the Six - Saturday April 27th at 8 AM EST

Then folks could sign up for one, different dates, different times of the day.. or both and get to play a part in the finale itself? How do folks like that idea?

• Well, the options for me are the 20th, 21st, 27th or 28th. You all post which ones you can make and we can pick the day with the greatest number?

• Sadly, that weekend is out for me, except in maybe in the evenings. I have the kids all to myself, and I doubt I'll have much time for gaming.

The irony is that I had the entire weekend that was originally scheduled for this event set aside for gaming.

Oh well 😞

• I'll be there 🙂