Clownbaby's sketchbook

• I drew an Orc! I was about to shade it when I suddenly remembered I had a time-lapse feature on my phone. So I set it up on a oatmeal container and did a quick shade in one sitting. It was fun!

https://youtu.be/V9R6AxKhqoM

• I've been wanting to do a group scene and I thought of a classic Union image, however I was a bit intimidated to start. So I had several drinks before sitting down, then several more, then eventually I put pencil to paper and came out with this masterpiece. Its probably my greatest accomplishment, technically. I hope you all enjoy.

• Heres a sketch of Void's dwarven monk, Durgram Stonefist. I had a much cooler image in my head. The drawing ended up looking a lot flatter and… worse than I intended, but that's what its all about, making mistakes, learning from them, and moving on. Thanks for letting me draw your PC, Void!

• Bharuk the Unquenchable!! What poor lass has he just spotted? A Dwarven Monk whose character inspiration is a mashup of Jackie Chan's Drunken Master, Bo-Rai-Cho, and Strong Belwas. This one is not technically great but I feel like I captured his personality. RPing this guy is always much funner after I've had a few drinks myself, so if you see me IG with him, watch out.

• … keep it coming, these drawings are really nice 🙂

• Here's a character I started awhile back and just finished last night. He's a werewolf ranger who's purpose is to stamp out lycanthropy wherever he can. He's like the Blade of Faerun's were-world.

I had never really drawn a big flowing cloak and I'm not too happy with how it all turned out, but I learned a lot and I'm am happy to move on to the next drawing. Stay tuned for my dwarven drunken master next!

• Very nice 🙂

• The Halfling Defence League

Nice!

• Shruktak!! A goblin chief NPC of Wywerny's creation that I had the honor of RPing as. I'd like to add more of those NPCs to this scene, maybe one day.

Some of you may actually remember the event where he acquired his roc cloak after a shaman of the tribe in a halfling guise led the players to a roc nest and sacrificed the baby roc there in order to complete a ritual. Shruktak collected the hide later as a trophy of his successful plan and still wears it today…

I sketched this yesterday and plan on doing some more quick sketches everyday. I've been wanting to get back into drawing again and I find Narfell to be a huge source of inspiration, so stay tuned! You may see some characters and scenes that are familiar to you, just dont expect much in quality. :P. Constructive criticism is always greatly appreciated!

• Brilliant!

• Wow, man, you're drawing is truly awesome!

• Yep and details are great 🙂 thumbs up

• Legion

8O Awesome!

• Pretty nice stuff, keep'em coming!