Undead at the Gates

• //Will not be there. Family emergency.//

• Hearing of Lady Ashena's request, Elena makes it a point to turn up.

• It's rumoured that Cray has been attempting to rally Oscurans to assit in the defense of Norwick. Citing that this is an invasion of Narfell itself, and that Oscura is indeed part of this bigger picture.

// Cray will be there, and will hopefully be bringing some back-up.

• Legion

vic will be there.

• Nelor will be there. Afterall you need a wall when the gates fall.

(( Ha! Who needs a bard to ryhme!))

• Olwyn will be there, or was that Olenin? One of the two, either way.

• Hope will almost certainly be there.

• Reynauld Du Luc will be there assuming his player's wife doesn't want to go out for the evening considering they have no children for the weekend…

• Loyal Second Squire Sabbas Heartfire answers Ashena's call, bringing himself in his ruddy robes, his sword, his armour, and some bread and water, and maintains a post at the South Gate until the time comes, even sleeping in the dirt as he waits.

((9AM on a Sunday morning… I most likely can make it!))

• The Order's First Swordarm, lady Ashena Teroldys, urges that as many as possible of her shiny brethren be there to take front against the shambling, moaning, ghoul for nothing horde - steel, faith and puns at the ready! For her own part, she spends the full tenday in Norwick with the exception of a few brief supply runs, and is a very likely participant.

((I was going to be out of town this weekend, but as luck would have it, it won't be until possibly Sunday, so should be able to attend!))

• Joan of Narf, and the most faithful Tormite and squire Celia StClair will be supporting with her prayers.

((I figure this be around midnight our time she might actually make it))

• "Ah'd sooner be ah gnome than spend anoder day as ah refuge in Peltarch!"

Beourn will be there..

• Kalem is seen around town and is often at the south gates, hunting in the daylight hours and relaxing at the gate as night decends.*

• Legion

@1c1b6026e5=Dermin_Lantaional:

Dermin fixes his new large belt and gathers the necessary resources to be ready for the imminent attack.

Some say they hear a distant moan from the undead horde…

"Haaaammmmm…"

• Dermin fixes his new large belt and gathers the necessary resources to be ready for the imminent attack.

• Dwin will be watching the proceedings from a closed circuit monitor in his hideout.

Hess will be pruning trees and mowing the lawn at Ostromog's new Summer Estate, Downing Flabbey.

• ::Chances are certain ashen-haired warrioress will be quietly sharpening her axe by the gates when this happens…::

• ((I'm out of town for that so Eluriel will presumably be sooo intent on getting resources to practise making undead-killing-bolts for the attack, that she doesn't hear about it until after it's all over))

• For the most part of the time, María is at the south gates. Sitting on the archery tower and holding her staff firmly. Down the archery towewr, crouching behind the wooden columms, Kitty quietly awaits for the moment to jump. When asked, she explains it's never sure when they'll attack, and that she'll remain there until such time comes.

((i'll be there!! RL allowing

• Well crap rogue facepalms and prepares for her beating