Droibos Chests

• Chest numbers: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18. Locks have been changed. If you own any of these, read below!

New rules for Droibos chests.

• No more then one chest per PLAYER. Including alts. Need to share with others.
    • Rent is 1000 first time payment. 250 per RL month after. Gold to be deposited in chest by 1st of each month. No more then 250 gold allowed to be in chest. You cannot prepay. If you have more then the 250 payment in chest at 1st of month, I will consider it like you trying to pay in advance for other months and have the chest locked and auctioned off. (This is to combat chests used by inactive players, use the bank to store your gold)
    • I will post ONCE and only ONCE on the 15th of each month, reminding you to deposit payment. You miss it, chest auctioned and locked.
    • If I feel at any time you are inactive as a player or PC, despite paying your gold, I will contact you and you can try and set me straight with your reasoning, but at the end of the day, the call is mine. (I will give you time to clear chest if I feel you are inactive and you cant prove otherwise to me)

– RULES MAY CHANGE AS TIME GOES ON. I WILL GIVE NOTICE BEFORE ENFORCING THEM THOUGH.

I'm sorry if this sounds mean and I'm not picking on anyone, but there are only so many chests and we can't have inactive players hoarding them anymore when active players require them.

An Auction will be held to get rid of current PS chests not claimed by people. You may buy back your chest at auction if you wish.

IMPORTANT: YOU HAVE UNTIL THE 29TH OF JULY TO PM ME TO CLAIM YOUR GEAR WITHIN THE CHESTS. AFTER THAT TIME, IT WILL BE AUCTIONED WITH THE CHESTS. I will go IG and unlock for you or I will ask another DM too.

This is the FINAL notice before Auction.

• Login: SickFish
    Character Name: Belma'r
    Chest #: 23

• Login: Akhet
    Character: Lune of Silverymoon
    Chest #: 20

• Login: Senria Rydralon
    PC: Senria Shivarn
    Chest #: 4

Login: Iceblade2097
    PC: Alexi Shivarn
    Chest #: 7

• Login: Zangeen
    Character: Kayden Ferrin
    Chest #: 5

Login: Zangeen
    Character: Merial Shallowbrook
    Chest #: 6

• Login: harrap
    Character Name: Uniel Zephyr
    Chest #: 8

• Login:Shilo Telva
    Character:Ael'Que
    Chest in Droibo's: #21 shared

Do you want other PS chests or just Droibo's?

• Character: Ama (shared)
    Chest #: 21

• Login: Wolfhere
    Character Name: Yana
    Chest #: 11

• Login: Camus Black
    Character Name: Scarlet
    Chest #: 12

• Login: Wywernywin
    Character: Adelie de'Lanieth
    Chast Number: 2

• Login: Karnivorrr