Evil SOS

• Well if there is any evil chars/people left on the server give me a PM if you like I was thinking about making an evily type of there is anyone that is….

• @3449795d1a=Scout-Hen:

Well if there is any evil chars/people left on the server give me a PM if you like I was thinking about making an evily type of there is anyone that is….

Check your in box later on 🙂

• @e8eb8ba411=Davidnwn:

@e8eb8ba411=Darko:

There's only ever 2 kinds of evil, both of which eventually become stale without the right crowd

Could not disagree more 🙂

I don't think I could count the amount of different types of evils Narfell has encountered 😉

• @c4cc641b52=Darko:

There's only ever 2 kinds of evil, both of which eventually become stale without the right crowd

Could not disagree more 🙂

• I don't have any evil characters. But I have at least one supportive of villainy tempered by ambition. And the willful ignorance to forget everything I might know when playing my good PCs.

I prefer transcendent villains to flat out evil anyway. The act might be evil, but it could be committed for good reasons. To much of course will tip the scales…but in all honesty I wish so many evil characters didn't flag as evil. It's all just a little too black and white for my taste.

I often think of the beneficial tyrant, swift and merciless but accomplishing much good with what many know doubt see as villainy. The Law/Chaos axis is more applicable that straight G vs. E.

In the words of Betrand Russel "The megalomaniac differs from the narcissist by the fact that he wishes to be powerful rather than charming, and seeks to be feared rather than loved. To this type belong many lunatics and most of the great men of history."

• ICC

@446bec9bf6=SickFish:

Banites are the greatest. Sharrans can suck a lemon.

😛

….A world of hurt was just pointed at Sickfish from the shadows lol.

Dirty Sharrans and their dirty secrets......

back to the original thread...

Ebil rocks!!

Meybee I'll look around for you....

:twisted:

Mkable

• Banites are the greatest. Sharrans can suck a lemon.

• Worry not it is in the works 🙂

• There's only ever 2 kinds of evil, both of which eventually become stale without the right crowd, secret evil, which I assume is the most common of all evil on Narfell, which, due to the fact I mostly hang around the same spots anyway, usually makes me feel like I'm playing a non-evil character with a funny mustache.

And evil evil, which judging by the paladins and evil-hating characters, would probably set you on fire, or at least avoid you. That's why we need more evil! So they'll stop trying to set me on fire. So for the love of Cthulhu everyone make more villains!

• You don't find Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris finds you!

• There's definitely a lot of evil characters around… just...look for them..if they dont find you first..Muahahahh

• Most definitely, I have been planning something for awhile, let me know if you have anything in mind