Vault Restore Request

• Done, welcome back.

• Account Name: Shambler_lord
    Character Names: Kyan and Meier

played them around July 2006

• TheGnome - apologies, somehow we all missed your request until now. Done.

Vamilla - Done.

• Could I have Douglas Silver restored please. Last played July 2008. Login Vamilla.

• Lambkin! Welcome back, and prepare to be sacrificed for the greater go..er.. for the benefit of your superior officers! 😉

• Hey, I would like Fedar Arly restored.

My new GSID is: Ranger Friend

Original, I know

Thanks

• @3c39003eb0=Scutum:

I would like Scutum Hedges restored, please. Login, "Scutum". Thought I had logged her in once but not recently enough, I guess.

Done, was out when I got the PM and am home now.

• I would like Scutum Hedges restored, please. Login, "Scutum". Thought I had logged her in once but not recently enough, I guess.

• @a16600909e=Sethan:

@a16600909e=JerrickRafe:

Yeah, I wasn't conscious for this, as I didn't mess with forums during my medical break, so I humbly request Cecil Northman, Rhiannon D'inafae, and Liyrawen the Truthseeker dragged out of the vault, and spanked for their laziness >_>

Restored

T/y!

• @fc0b1666a2=Locrian_Danister:

Login: Voided76
    can someone get Hatchetface out of the fugue for me? so sowwy =\

I restored the PC - if he is Fugued, that's on you 😉

• @06f2f31bb5=JerrickRafe:

Yeah, I wasn't conscious for this, as I didn't mess with forums during my medical break, so I humbly request Cecil Northman, Rhiannon D'inafae, and Liyrawen the Truthseeker dragged out of the vault, and spanked for their laziness >_>

Restored

• Thank you, Sethan!

• Login: Voided76
    can someone get Hatchetface out of the fugue for me? so sowwy =\

• Yeah, I wasn't conscious for this, as I didn't mess with forums during my medical break, so I humbly request Cecil Northman, Rhiannon D'inafae, and Liyrawen the Truthseeker dragged out of the vault, and spanked for their laziness >_>

• Thanks William, you're a star!

• @ff89c8d3d5=ArUlric:

Eep, me too, kindly overseers!

Login: Ship1
    Characters: Mercy, Aleksandr Borodin

Done

• @1f8fdd8c38=Flom:

@1f8fdd8c38=Flom:

So, I guess my characters were wiped since I didn't have time to log in before the scheduled vault wipe. Entirely my fault, of course… but I would appreciate to have them restored once again.

Login: flomuxed

Characters:

Nathen Wingates
    Clayton Von Hocke

Thanks 🙂

I give this request a poke so gentle that it is hardly annoying at all. Poke, poke. Any chance this can be done soon? 🙂

They were both restored, and then wiped in the most recent vault wipe, since they hadn't been played before the wipe.

Restored them again.

• @2fa30e671f=Flom:

So, I guess my characters were wiped since I didn't have time to log in before the scheduled vault wipe. Entirely my fault, of course… but I would appreciate to have them restored once again.

Characters:

Nathen Wingates
    Clayton Von Hocke

Thanks 🙂

I give this request a poke so gentle that it is hardly annoying at all. Poke, poke. Any chance this can be done soon? 🙂

• Eep, me too, kindly overseers!

Login: Ship1
    Characters: Mercy, Aleksandr Borodin

• So, I guess my characters were wiped since I didn't have time to log in before the scheduled vault wipe. Entirely my fault, of course… but I would appreciate to have them restored once again.

Characters:

Nathen Wingates
    Clayton Von Hocke

Thanks 🙂