Jenavee Starbrow

• vote

This chick(Jenavee) is nuts. Always a blast to RP with, and good to have on a team.

sneaks another vote

• @bbfe909be4=Vanderkaus:

Crazy pink haired girl pickpockted me…... But, well, part of the fun.

Vote!!

Eh? Who are ye…? Ye ought to add yer names to that siggy 😮

On a side note: whoa, I should check this thread more often...thanky all fer yer votes so far 😄

• Crazy pink haired girl pickpockted me…... But, well, part of the fun.

Vote!!

• I also Vote yes!

Imoen lovers must stick together!

• Vote.

• I'm voting for this one. S/he's a great role player and fun to talk to, also really nice. She stood up for Lyda's pixie when everyone else wanted to catch her.

• big vote!

• @d729d80953=Syiedthebard:

I vote yes, if only for the Imoen portrait.

Imoen is about as close to a pic for Jenavee Starbrow as I could get without photoshopping the hell out of it 😮

Thanks for the vote, btw 😄

• I vote yes, if only for the Imoen portrait.

• @161bf397f0=Mkable:

I die laughing everytime I RP with her.

….Donovin Gobblestomps

When she introduced her horse I pee'd!!

Tokenize!!

Mkable

Oi oi! It be "Donovin Goblinstomper", ye silly lad…fix yer ears! grins And I be hopin' ye peed on a gob instead o' yer pants winks and laughs...and thanky all fer yer votes of confidence!

//Yay, finally figured out how to change my avatar to something half-decent. giggles merrily

• A vote for the magiked hair lass!

• Thus far, my interactions with the player have been pretty good.

stamps vote

• ICC

I die laughing everytime I RP with her.

….Donovin Gobblestomps

When she introduced her horse I pee'd!!

Tokenize!!

Mkable

• I got the opportunity to interact with her character for awhile this evening. For claiming to be new to role playing, s/he is truly a great role player. Emotes are well done and conversation is IC and fluent.

I also saw him/her offering to help the Devs with scripting projects in IRC. Obviously a fun and helpful fledgling member of the Narfell community. I'll toss my vote in.

• @b212af8344=Jenavee:

PS. Ummm, thanks for this nomination, but I don't think I'll survive to enjoy the lvl 7+ aspect of a CT….

Very few do - there is one higher level PC whose claim to fame is never having died.

That said, there are ways back from that - easier ones if you have friends who will raise you.

More importantly, a Citizen Token is granted to the player, not the PC - so if you are granted one on this PC, it is good for all your other PCs, now and in the future.

• You made a slight mistake, unless I'm misunderstanding.

IRC: Jenavee_Starbrow
    Login: Jenavee
    Character: Jenavee Starbrow

PS. Ummm, thanks for this nomination, but I don't think I'll survive to enjoy the lvl 7+ aspect of a CT….