A Prayer Service

• _Silver Dragoon priests carry some simple wooden caskets up to the cliff above the Council Chambers. They lay the caskets next to each other and whisper prayers in Hinnish, casting some minor blessings on them. As more hinfolk start to arrive, among one of them is Councillor Theaon, whom is in his robes grasping his holy symbol. Theaon stands aside and lets the hinfolk come by and whisper prayers for the fallen over their caskets. After some time, the townsfolk stand aside and watch as Theaon comes over to the caskets.

"My fellow kin, children of Yondalla the Blessed One, thank you for taking time out of your busy day to be here. Here in front of me lie the remains of right-sized folk found in the Nars. Their names are unknown. We cannot say if they had families. Husbands and wives, children, grandchildren, parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, and cousins - unknown. But what we do know for certain is that these hin are now forever safe under the care of our Protector and Provider, the Blessed One - Yondalla. She now protects them from all pain, darkness, and fear. And for this we should rejoice."

He mutters some prayers, then suddenly the area around the caskets begin to light up.

"May Yondalla forever protect you all!"

A beautiful burst of light comes down from the sky, then a symbol of Yondalla's shield appears on the caskets. Theaon then smiles.

"Our fellow hin are safe my friends."

The caskets are left above the Council Chambers for the rest of the day. Later on the Dragoon priests take the caskets to their final burial location._

• The Halfling Defence League

Dietrick attends the funeral service. He is quiet mostly throughout the service, lowering his head respectfully and only saying a silent prayer nearing the end of the service.